What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot. Hallelujah and praise the lord

China’s growth in Emissions equals our TOTAL emissions.

And lunatics want to cripple households and business here in Australia with sky high electricity prices???

You f**king morons are out of your minds!!!

millersnose

Post Whore

And lunatics want to cripple households and business here in Australia with sky high electricity prices???

this is the salient point in all this

the third world is building hundreds of coal fired plants to bring their populace out of poverty

if any real impact on emissions is to be made that means global dominance of nuclear power which the greenies are also against

renewables are just too inefficient and expensive and unreliable for the third world let alone developed nations like australia

its like trying to swat an elephant with a tulip

the third world is building hundreds of coal fired plants to bring their populace out of poverty

if any real impact on emissions is to be made that means global dominance of nuclear power which the greenies are also against

renewables are just too inefficient and expensive and unreliable for the third world let alone developed nations like australia

So you dont really know that " man cant influence global warming "as you have been so authoritatively saying ?, You just believe that the above global political scenario is more urgent ,obviously So you defend it anyway you can . I think Ive been saying that all along or trying to.. Thats the exact line that all the US scientists that signed the petition would be taking, If the tulip is all you got and the elephant is at the door you use the tulip and try to distract him and hope for reinforcements. If you are worried about Greenies Take a look at vegan Activists , Zeitgeist movement and the stupid Utopian world they envisage . Just like the Communist utopia its unattainable but if you push more and more young people in that direction with your idiotic Denial of whats staring us in the face They AND global warming will be a bigger threat to us than China building Nuclear Power plants cause we wont give them coal. . Reefy says Nuclear are safe anyway. The only sensible thing is to keep up with technology Convert to more sustainable things ,with the minimum amount of pain Like Turnbull was trying to do. USA will do the policing at expense of their own society as they have been . We have oportunity to try and do things better. but theres no way there wont be a little pain involved Your denial crap will only delay it and make it worse.

millersnose

Post Whore
So you dont really know that " man cant influence global warming "as you have been so authoritatively saying ?, You just believe that the above global political scenario is more urgent ,obviously So you defend it anyway you can . I think Ive been saying that all along or trying to.. Thats the exact line that all the US scientists that signed the petition would be taking, If the tulip is all you got and the elephant is at the door you use the tulip and try to distract him and hope for reinforcements. If you are worried about Greenies Take a look at vegan Activists , Zeitgeist movement and the stupid Utopian world they envisage . Just like the Communist utopia its unattainable but if you push more and more young people in that direction with your idiotic Denial of whats staring us in the face They AND global warming will be a bigger threat to us than China building Nuclear Power plants cause we wont give them coal. . Reefy says Nuclear are safe anyway. The only sensible thing is to keep up with technology Convert to more sustainable things ,with the minimum amount of pain Like Turnbull was trying to do. USA will do the policing at expense of their own society as they have been . We have oportunity to try and do things better. but theres no way there wont be a little pain involved Your denial crap will only delay it and make it worse.
Well no

just 1 point can you keep your posts succinct
they are a bit all over the place

but no

i didnt say man cant influence weather

i said there is nothing the australian government can do about it and if you believe they can you are deluding yourself

as for turnball...as william the bastard said "whose spears won at hastings"

Well no

just 1 point can you keep your posts succinct
they are a bit all over the place

but no

i didnt say man cant influence weather

i said there is nothing the australian government can do about it and if you believe they can you are deluding yourself

as for turnball...as william the bastard said "whose spears won at hastings"

I try to be honest and explain my reasoning so-No I wont dumb them down for you like Alan Jones does. . While Im no genius obviously ,you arent either and find them hard to follow obviously.. Just read slowly and im sure you will eventually get it. Ive already suggested What the Australian Govt can do . Its all getting repetitive and going in circles because you have never before been willing to admit its more about your personal fears and world view. Id say it would be a good point to end with you and DS (who has said Man cant influence Climate) admitting you are merely scared of the Threat to mining and exports to china so they can increase their emissions while we dont,and you dont really understand what science can tell us about Global warming if we look at it OBJECTIVELY. and you dont want to cause we are to small to worry about it , China has too many poor people to worry about it etc etc etc. Blah blah blah

I'll just speak from my own experience. I have solar panels on my home, got them installed back in 2012. I have retrieved my original investment after 5 years and I do not pay for electricity.

millersnose

Post Whore
Well so do I
Who in their right mind would miss out on that free subsidy money

Tough luck for the poor people who can't afford it and are subsidising us though

So US scientists are no good because you know someone who lives in Colorado

Lol

And your scientist you put forward has a only a fraction of citations as the one you sought to denigrate lindzen with

And saying curry is funded by fossil fuel companies and Landsea was once put on a government board so his views are political and not to be trusted is not accusing them of corruption

Lol
Only idiot would post this type of shite , only an idiot would think it was a ligitimate argument for anything . Theres plenty of idiots around ,Im fine with being in disagreement with one.

changing topic, but still on the theme of praising the lord, I see De Belin has received additional rape charges and the Stains have been given the official go ahead to replace him. But I dont think divine intervention will help the Stains after watching their performance last Sunday.

Quigs

Immortal
changing topic, but still on the theme of praising the lord, I see De Belin has received additional rape charges and the Stains have been given the official go ahead to replace him. But I dont think divine intervention will help the Stains after watching their performance last Sunday.

Perhaps we can lend them our No1 supporter. The Prick can work miracles (unfortunately) .... My opinion: The Stinking Stains can have him for as long as they want.

Calm down.
.How much of our exported coal and iron ore goes to their Emissions ?
How much would our Emissions be if we hadn't decided it was easier to export all of our fossil fuels and minerals and Iron ore ,,killing our own Manufacturing business , handing control of any emissions regulations to foreign countries. Then we buy back cheap foreign imports ,.so everybody can be Effluent.. Manufacturing business are already F****d . Anyway theres some words for you to count . If you are having trouble just ask Millers Hes real good with counting. Just a little week on comprehension ,so I don't expect any answers ,anytime soon, maybe just a link to his US denier websites.

Last edited:

Latest posts