What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT, Help needed

blacksafake

First Grade
Hi all,
I tend to use my I phone when I'm on the forum, unless I'm at work in which case I use the computer.
In the last few days I am unable to like, reply or comment on anything as all these options no longer appear on my phone.
As I've been told by plenty of people, especially the wife & kids that I'm an idiot, so was hoping someone of far greater technology knowledge on this forum could answer this for me.
Thanks in advance.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sounds like you’re not logged in on your iPhone.

What’s your password and I’ll try on my iPhone for you.

blacksafake

First Grade
Sounds like you’re not logged in on your iPhone.

What’s your password and I’ll try on my iPhone for you.
I have logged in because I'm prompted to do so every 30 days with a code sent to my email or I'm unable to come onto the forum.
(emma1177)

Gareth67

First Grade
Mate I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings , but it sounds like you have been barred from the forum . :disappointed:

blacksafake

First Grade
Mate I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings , but it sounds like you have been barred from the forum . :disappointed:
I can't see any reason to be Gareth as I can still do anything on the computer but not my phone.
And besides I've said nothing nor have I commented on anything other than footy matters.

possm

Coach
I'm sure OT would have got a private email from the forum saying he is banned if that is the case.

No, I believe OT has not logged in with his phone. The Computer IP address is recognised automatically but the phone using 3g or 4g may not be recorgnised.

OT, send a private email to Willow. To me he seems to be a very helpful mod.

Hi all,
I tend to use my I phone when I'm on the forum, unless I'm at work in which case I use the computer.
In the last few days I am unable to like, reply or comment on anything as all these options no longer appear on my phone.
As I've been told by plenty of people, especially the wife & kids that I'm an idiot, so was hoping someone of far greater technology knowledge on this forum could answer this for me.
Thanks in advance.

Maybe we are brothers as my wife and kids also refer to me as being an idiot too.

TruSaint

Referee
Hi all,
Thanks in advance.

Strange one mate.
Is your software up to date on your iphone ?

TruSaint

Referee
If you log in there & make sure you check the “keep me signed in” or whatever it says box, that should sort it for you.

Muz be like...

the-devil-plans-of-bill-gates_o_1840657.jpg