What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: History of Forum Names

Chondricthyes

Juniors
noddiesnut said:
oh thats right

i remember you turning up one day and announcing yourself as an expert and then posting dodgy stats and then dissappearing when i pointed out your stats where baloney

amusing stuff

Very difficult to debate with someone who has no background in a topic they profess to have ALL the right information.

you are a funny man snoz.

Oh Dear.

millersnose

Post Whore
Very difficult to debate with someone who has no background in a topic they profess to have ALL the right information.

indeed

perhaps if the debate was about the biology of lizads you would have done better

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
I signed up on the eve of the 30th anniversary of my first sharks game (against the evils from brookvale) and that was pretty much the best I could come up with. I guess I deserve to be a sharks supporter...

The Nulla #2

Bench
30 Year Sharkie said:
I signed up on the eve of the 30th anniversary of my first sharks game (against the evils from brookvale) and that was pretty much the best I could come up with. I guess I deserve to be a sharks supporter...

oh you deserve it big boy

Chondricthyes

Juniors
noddiesnut said:
indeed

perhaps if the debate was about the biology of lizads you would have done better

In the past 2-3 months I have talked to two Aust EPA's , another regional countries EPA, , discussed emission monitoring in Mt Isa, Gladstone , Townsville and the upper Hunter , that says nothing of doing the same thing for the last 12 years.

You are nothing more than a facilitator snoz , which a place like this needs, but don't get too carried away with yourself because you have a subscription to science magazine and have seen 2 doco's - you will never be any more than dabate facilitator with a very very narrow view of a topic which after all the years I've been in it it still scares me how much I still don't know.

I still get the occassional number wrong, and I don't profess to know all the latest science...
but compared to you ......:lol:

Wikipedia doesn't have all the answers Dilbert, now be a good boy and go and debate yourself, its what you are good at.:lol:

The Nulla #2

Bench
Chondricthyes said:
In the past 2-3 months I have talked to two Aust EPA's , another regional countries EPA, , discussed emission monitoring in Mt Isa, Gladstone , Townsville and the upper Hunter , that says nothing of doing the same thing for the last 12 years.

You are nothing more than a facilitator snoz , which a place like this needs, but don't get too carried away with yourself because you have a subscription to science magazine and have seen 2 doco's - you will never be any more than dabate facilitator with a very very narrow view of a topic which after all the years I've been in it it still scares me how much I still don't know.

I still get the occassional number wrong, and I don't profess to know all the latest science...

Wikipedia doesn't have all the answers Dilbert, now be a good boy and go and debate yourself, its what you are good at.:lol:

that sounds unbelievably boring! good work!

millersnose

Post Whore
Chondricthyes said:
In the past 2-3 months I have talked to two Aust EPA's ,

i hope they helped you understand co2 emissions better

but why here chronny?

why not make your expert claims on 4c

another regional countries EPA, , discussed emission monitoring in Mt Isa, Gladstone , Townsville and the upper Hunter , that says nothing of doing the same thing for the last 12 years.

your zoology degree must come in handy

You are nothing more than a facilitator snoz , which a place like this needs, but don't get too carried away with yourself because you have a subscription to science magazine and have seen 2 doco's

i actually work in the industry chrony

and i have seen 3 documentaries

-
you will never be any more than dabate facilitator with a very very narrow view of a topic which after all the years I've been in it it still scares me how much I still don't know.

you're not the only one frightened at what you dont know

compared to me?

the one who pointed out your errors that resulted in you dissappearing from the debate...

oh i will do it in 4c

and not hint at it here

claiming expertise and throwing hissy fits when someone points out that the stats i post are nonsense

this is a thread about names

if you are still angry about me slapping your butt in 4c come and argue it there

ali

Bench
I'm ali, because I could never get Al on any forums.

Occasionally I've added a 13 to signify the game we play.