What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: History of Forum Names

Fuddy

Juniors
On a dark day many years ago my work colleagues decided that Elmer Fudd was the cartoon world's ridiculous and I was that company's equivalent.

Thus Fuddy was born.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well I looked through pictures of Sharks to find the coolest looking shark.
the paint job on the BTRS is fantastic. It also displayed some remarkable qualities that also drew me. In particular, the fact he is the smartest of all sharks.
His obvious appeal for use as a mascot was another deciding factor.
I picture a day where we australians live in the water, not next to it, and BTRS's will be the family pet.

Quigs

Immortal
Quigs - well the latin translation is well endowed anglo saxon peasant.

And my translation - "if the cap fits - wear it"

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
'Big' Quigs

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Kingdom- Animalia
Phylum- Chordata
Sub Phylum- Vertebrata
Superclass- Gnathostomata- jawed vertebrates
Class- Chondricthyes- Sharks , rays etc

I majored in Zoology and Phys Geog for my Science deg.( I laugh a lot at snoz and the boys at 4C and their global warming debates)

The Dodger

First Grade
DPG is what i used to use as initials on game machines when i was younger and ive always stuck with it.

what does it stand for?

Dogg Pound Gangstas

you might think thats gay, but i have always been into rap and one of my favourite groups back then was DPG.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
My first name starts with Ph and my last name ends in atby so when I was young I was called Phatby then Phatty then Phatman. Even the teachers at school called me it.

I was spelling fat with a ph years before it became cool.

Danger

Juniors
Mine just carried over from the team i made in sportal fantasy leauge last season and when i was registering on LU, i just carried it over... Not very original, but meh, what can you do.

Milkers

Juniors
Well I just used my nickname that I got off some guys at school and it kinda stuck . It's not the most ladylike name but it's all in good fun and refers to some parts of my anatomy that are pretty hard to miss !

Bundy

Juniors
Milkers said:
Well I just used my nickname that I got off some guys at school and it kinda stuck . It's not the most ladylike name but it's all in good fun and refers to some parts of my anatomy that are pretty hard to miss !

:lol: Milkers:lol:

White Poiner

Coach
Milkers said:

MSN?