What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: History of Forum Names

The Nulla #2

Bench
The only time ive used the term milkers was on a trip to QLD one year, a bloke i know was describing every womens set of boobs as milkers

Was funny for 5 mins!

Milkers

Juniors
Hooray The Nulla ! Thank you for pointing out what was pretty obvious. Did you have a giggle with your 15 year old mates about it, oh yes I see you did for 5 mins !It's hardly an original QLD term but yes it is used a bit up here.

The Nulla #2

Bench
Milkers said:
Hooray The Nulla ! Thank you for pointing out what was pretty obvious. Did you have a giggle with your 15 year old mates about it, oh yes I see you did for 5 mins !It's hardly an original QLD term but yes it is used a bit up here.

normally we use it out where the river runs

Milkers

Juniors
Well I have no idea how old MSN is but I do know that my nickname is from way before I started using MSN with my friends. I got my nickname when I was about 13 years old and it stuck.

Quigs

Immortal
No Poin its not a/s/l

thats instant iggy

and if they iggy for farks sake dont BUZZZZ

thats instant iggy too

I was told all this mind you......

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

millersnose

Post Whore
Chondricthyes said:
I majored in Zoology and Phys Geog for my Science deg.( I laugh a lot at snoz and the boys at 4C and their global warming debates)

oh thats right

i remember you turning up one day and announcing yourself as an expert and then posting dodgy stats and then dissappearing when i pointed out your stats where baloney

amusing stuff

Latest posts