What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: I shouldn’t be surprised.....

bluefox68

Staff member
First time EVER I have barracked (half-heartedly) for the Roosters...
After telling myself not to watch it, I succumbed and ‘casually observed’ the last half hour.
Happy to see the Scum lose...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Shit game of footy really, I didn't watch the first half hour of it and it was already over by then. Bitter sweet, Fergo gets a ring but Billy gets f**k all and justice is served. Lots of empty seats in the Stadium I saw? Heard Rabs saying it was a great crowd though.

NRL needs a proper leader(s). The whole season from Refs blowing 3 billion penalties to shithouse "What was that for?" decisions throughout the year and ended in the farcical Slater let off. Cleary deserves the CC from what I saw, the Rorters will be there abouts next year and Hpefully the Storm don't make the 8.

/whinge

Weaponhead

Coach
Roosters will be short odds for next year. Storm will be weaker, we will be weaker. They lose no key players in fact will be stronger on paper.

Quigs

Immortal
Me thinks Cronk might consider retiring too.

I know I would.

He was beat up pretty bad and one has to tip his hat to him for even considering taking the field. It was a very couragous act.

Not that I am whinging but you have got to think with all this headknock stuff and player safety and the clubs responsibility to their players welfare. You'd think maybe someones medical opinion re a players ability and condition to play might of been over ruled by others.

Latest posts