What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - is it wrong I want a Bulldogs jersey today?

Glenn

First Grade
I'd need to shower if I put one of them on

Not to mention going through a decontamination shower after you take it off.
process.php

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Star Wars paraphernalia everywhere, skid steer loaders behind the in-goal... what a f**king freak show.

Exciting game though and it was nice to finish in front of the Raiders.

Eels Dude

Coach
Wasn't there a huge discussion of Star Wars in the last rumours and signings thread. Perhaps Twizzle could create a Sticky thread for discussion about Star Wars.

Parra Pride

Coach
Wasn't there a huge discussion of Star Wars in the last rumours and signings thread. Perhaps Twizzle could create a Sticky thread for discussion about Star Wars.

Even better, maybe we should get our own Star Wars edition Eels jersey.

Something as awesome as Star Wars should never be associated with scum like the Bulldogs.

F**k you George Lucas.

And F**k you Canterbury.

I was at the game and couldn't help thinking that bobcats last jersey was so f**king lame he'd be ashamed to display it...

TheRam

Coach
How the 'F' do those scum dogs get such top shelf sponsors? First it was that awesome Avatar jersey and now Star Wars, and we have absolutely NOTHING.

Fu*k we are lame for a so called premier Sydney club. We can't attract fu*k all except a number one attitude for losing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What the Bulldogs have done is called 'selling out'. Like when we wore the blue M&Ms jersey.

It's the sign of a club that's desperate for cash, when you have to change your entire jersey to flog a sponsor's shit.

Latest posts