What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where it went wrong 2023

Stake Removed

First Grade
I blame it on Fitz round 1.
Mulitalo acts the fool bombs a try could have had us on winning start.

For that nothing, he should have been dropped, that way standards are set.
Stonestreet gets a game, Mulitalo needs to earn back his jersey.

I can handle the odd drop ball, but the ill disclpine garbage players got away with, and allowed to was wrong.
Moylan week after week, and not dropped but rested.
Mulitalo that game against Warriors.
Fitz allowed it to happen.
If a player wants to sook about being dropped then he can go.
You f**K up on the field, you get dropped.
Hunt against Raiders another he got sucked in, learn next week in Reggie's.
Players need to get hard edged, not a cappuccino sipping Instagram group, who probably know how to filter a pic, then get there hands dirty

Stake Removed

First Grade
The problem was simple we didn’t recruit a dominant middle forward, we will be having the same conversation in 12 months time if we can’t get one again.
We should be talking to Burgess I can't see how he stays at Souths.
Unless he wants to go back to England with his brother we need to land him.
Move someone on if we have to.
There is your dominate forward

R-15-3

Bench
Gold Coast have a lot of money tied up in their forwards, Des is a fan of Keppie who has been told he can leave manly, Wonder if they want to let Mo Fotuaika go and add Keppie on less coin? I’m a massive fan of Mo

Gold Coast have a lot of money tied up in their forwards, Des is a fan of Keppie who has been told he can leave manly, Wonder if they want to let Mo Fotuaika go and add Keppie on less coin? I’m a massive fan of Mo
He's a bloody good player Fotuaika, only an idiot would let him go so let's hope des has lost his marbles haha.

We'd probably go get keppie though as he'd fit perfectly into our forward pack with his ability to drop the ball or give away a penalty at the worst times.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Fotuaika through a trade I think is possible.
GC - want Ben Hunt.
Dragons Flanno has said wants leaders at the club - step up Finucane, and if they want we throw Brailey in and Moyza.
Everyone is happy we also have a spot open for someone on the cheap

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fotuaika through a trade I think is possible.
GC - want Ben Hunt.
Dragons Flanno has said wants leaders at the club - step up Finucane, and if they want we throw Brailey in and Moyza.
Everyone is happy we also have a spot open for someone on the cheap
I think McManyNames is the target for Flanno. Needs a hooker, needs a forward leader.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Exactly.
“Here, have the player of the year award, as voted by me. Now don’t let the door hit your arse one the way out”.

Never gonna happen.
Maybe I am nuts.
Brailey played everygame, so another 25 games experience, he didn't improve his game, so he actually has regressed as a player.
Maybe Fitz thought the award was for participation Brailey got his appearance money turned up wins award.

He may have even been in SOO but let's just remember who runs that place, so that's no well done.
Fittler probably just selected him alphabetically.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Maybe I am nuts.
Brailey played everygame, so another 25 games experience, he didn't improve his game, so he actually has regressed as a player.
Maybe Fitz thought the award was for participation Brailey got his appearance money turned up wins award.

He may have even been in SOO but let's just remember who runs that place, so that's no well done.
Fittler probably just selected him alphabetically.

????????????

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Round 4 v the hopeless dragons.

We played Toby 8 instead of Royce.

We preferred Moylan over Trindall.

We won 40-8.

This hid these bad choices.

Took until the end of the year to see this folly.