What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Isolation TV

Quigs

Immortal
Do youse remember this one. It was basically a sit com about how to treat your missus. Very politically correct even back in those days.

Heeeyyyuhhhh Ralphie.

Sharkman

Juniors
With the talk about the shield vs the wire, both equally great shows that will probably always be in my top 6, there's one show I'm rewatching that always seems to be forgotten and in my opinion is just as good.

That's Oz.

Great freaking show. Right up there with the shield and the wire.

If you have never watched it, do yourself the favour.

6 seasons of 8 eps from memory.

I think back in the day it was on SBS, I never managed to watch it all then and have never gone back to watch it all.

but seared into my memory were a couple of episodes that were as brutal as anything SOA displayed.

They should show prison intimacy scenes every year in high school as a deterrent.

Is "test pattern " still around? I was changing shifts once, came home, stuck a frozen pizza in the oven and started watching division 4 on tv, woke up 6 hrs later. Test pattern blaring at me .after couple minutes of enjoying it REALITY hit!!! Stuck the black charcoal pizza on wall with a nail where it stayed till I changed jobs 12mo later

With the talk about the shield vs the wire, both equally great shows that will probably always be in my top 6, there's one show I'm rewatching that always seems to be forgotten and in my opinion is just as good.

That's Oz.

Great freaking show. Right up there with the shield and the wire.

If you have never watched it, do yourself the favour.

6 seasons of 8 eps from memory.
yeah but so much rape
so much

Without doubt,in my mind, the best TV show ever. It broke the mould and let all the other shows be made.
All good TV now owes The Sopranos a huge debt.
Never watched it . Ill try and have a look . It would need to be good to be better than "Dads Army" Best TV show ever in my book, Closely followed by Steptoe and son.

azzah72

Bench
I just finished the single season of 'the night of'.

I don't know how this passed me by but it was f**king brilliant.

Highly recommended.

On demand on fox.

Reactions: PJ

Latest posts