What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Joe Biden

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I mean, Biden just came out blaming his international travel schedule (from a few weeks before) for his debate performance and said 'he was nearly falling asleep' on the stage.

When that's your spin, you are toast.
Given the job requires significant and regular international travel, that's not a great spin.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Biden’s balls deep support of Israel doesn’t win him too many friends either. Only gets away with it in US because the Republicans are even more pro-Zionist.

Rich102

Staff member
Nah, Biden is just as laughable (or sad) as Trump IMO.
Nah. Biden is old and slow. Not stupid
Trump has brought the USA legal system to a halt.
How much does he owe in unpaid libel actions?
Add to this holding on to classified documents and refusing to return them.
Trump has stated he wants retribution if he wins office.
Dictatorships around the world must be laughing.

Meth

Staff member

I think you are still looking at this through the lens of “Trump bad”, which I understand. But I’m not sure you really comprehend just how catastrophic Biden’s performances have been lately. Again, put somebody who is able to walk and talk up against Trump and the spotlight would be on Trump’s shortcomings. The Democrats, against all odds, have somehow made themselves to be the laughing stock.

Dark Corner

Juniors
I think you are still looking at this through the lens of “Trump bad”, which I understand. But I’m not sure you really comprehend just how catastrophic Biden’s performances have been lately. Again, put somebody who is able to walk and talk up against Trump and the spotlight would be on Trump’s shortcomings. The Democrats, against all odds, have somehow made themselves to be the laughing stock.
When you say laughing stock is that an aim at the Vice President ;)

Dark Corner

Juniors
What wars did Trump start ?

Rich102

Staff member
Biden’s competency and fitness to be President is the story right now. It isn’t going away
When you put it like that it's hard to give you a simple answer.
As I said before neither should be in the running.
However that said I don't think Trump should be elected by default.
Sadly I don't think Biden doing well in the second debate will change many minds.
But I still don't think the election is a foregone result.

Rich102

Staff member
By William Weir on Quora.
Why don’t the Democrats know what Trump accomplished?
Because the media did a terrible job of reporting it. I’m amazed at how few people realize the records he set:
  • First President in history to serve a full term and increase the deficit every year he was in office.
  • First President in history to maintain a debt to GDP ratio over 100% for his entire term
  • Highest annual budget deficit
  • Most added to the national debt in a single term
  • Most new unemployment claims
  • Largest single day point drop in the history of the Dow
  • First President in almost a century to lose jobs in his first term
  • First major party candidate in half a century to lose the popular vote twice
  • Longest government shutdown in history (and he did that while his own party controlled both chambers of Congress)
  • First President in the history of approval ratings to maintain a net negative approval rating for his entire term
  • First President to be impeached twice
  • First President to have bipartisan support for his conviction after impeachment (which happened both times)
  • Most indictments, guilty pleas, and criminal convictions of members of an administration
And again, that’s just a few of the records! There are so many more things he accomplished! He flatlined a strong economy even before the pandemic. He wasted millions on golfing (with much of that going back to into his own pockets). He wasted millions more rebranding part of the Air Force to look like Star Trek cosplayers. He wasted billions more on an idiotic vanity wall that’s already falling over. He told tens of thousands of lies. He violated the Emoluments Clause and the Hatch Act more times than I can remember. Plus he sabotaged our operations in Afghanistan, sabotaged gas prices with an idiotic deal with OPEC to create a global oil shortage, forgot what country he bombed at least once, tweeted a classified a photo, and he committed a war crime by ordering the assassination of an Iranian general in violation of international treaties.
Then there were all of his brilliant ideas that were never realized. Like preventing wildfires by raking the forests, nuking hurricanes, and treating Covid by cutting open people’s lungs and wiping them down with Lysol and letting them dry in the sun. Just think how much more he could have accomplished if those godless liberals hadn’t stopped him from suspending the Constitution and declaring himself President for life!

Meth

Staff member
When you put it like that it's hard to give you a simple answer.
As I said before neither should be in the running.
However that said I don't think Trump should be elected by default.

neither.

but the Democrats are delivering that result by putting forward a candidate that (literally) can’t walk and talk at the same time.

and time is running out…if it hasn’t already

Meth

Staff member
By William Weir on Quora.
Why don’t the Democrats know what Trump accomplished?
Because the media did a terrible job of reporting it. I’m amazed at how few people realize the records he set:
  • First President in history to serve a full term and increase the deficit every year he was in office.
  • First President in history to maintain a debt to GDP ratio over 100% for his entire term
  • Highest annual budget deficit
  • Most added to the national debt in a single term
  • Most new unemployment claims
  • Largest single day point drop in the history of the Dow
  • First President in almost a century to lose jobs in his first term
  • First major party candidate in half a century to lose the popular vote twice
  • Longest government shutdown in history (and he did that while his own party controlled both chambers of Congress)
  • First President in the history of approval ratings to maintain a net negative approval rating for his entire term
  • First President to be impeached twice
  • First President to have bipartisan support for his conviction after impeachment (which happened both times)
  • Most indictments, guilty pleas, and criminal convictions of members of an administration
And again, that’s just a few of the records! There are so many more things he accomplished! He flatlined a strong economy even before the pandemic. He wasted millions on golfing (with much of that going back to into his own pockets). He wasted millions more rebranding part of the Air Force to look like Star Trek cosplayers. He wasted billions more on an idiotic vanity wall that’s already falling over. He told tens of thousands of lies. He violated the Emoluments Clause and the Hatch Act more times than I can remember. Plus he sabotaged our operations in Afghanistan, sabotaged gas prices with an idiotic deal with OPEC to create a global oil shortage, forgot what country he bombed at least once, tweeted a classified a photo, and he committed a war crime by ordering the assassination of an Iranian general in violation of international treaties.
Then there were all of his brilliant ideas that were never realized. Like preventing wildfires by raking the forests, nuking hurricanes, and treating Covid by cutting open people’s lungs and wiping them down with Lysol and letting them dry in the sun. Just think how much more he could have accomplished if those godless liberals hadn’t stopped him from suspending the Constitution and declaring himself President for life!

so much for an opponent to work with.

instead the democratic candidate is battling to stay awake during the debate

ozenzud

Juniors
What wars did Trump start ?
He didn't start but he bombed Syria. He didn't stop that war either, despite being the greatest diplomat in world history.

He also deserted the Kurdish people who fought alongside the US forces in the fight against Daysh.

He is a moron

sup42

Juniors
I am afraid of Donald Trump.
I have never been afraid of any political leader in my fifty four years of life apart from Aldolf Hitler. And he was dead before I was born. But as a child I read up on Hitler (in those days there was no interweb I had to go to my public Library and ask my mum to put my Hitler historical books on her library card.

The reason I feared Hitler was because he was a mass murderer psychopath that persuaded millions of good people in his country and other countries that it was okay to sit back and watch because he was not going for white people first, just some white people he did not like. So Hitler scared me because he fooled good people, so even as a Kid I realized the jeopardy the future risk that could happen again.

Donald Trump offers the same fears for me.

When he first came along I had zero interest in US politics and therefore did not even care, I just thought he was a laugh and everyone would see him for the boring psychopath he is, and that no one important would buy into his rhetoric.

My naivety was colored by my work experience. I spent almost three decades in forensic Psychiatry working with psychopaths mostly, killers, rapists, gang leaders, pedophiles, or people with severe mental illness's that did horrific things to others. The other sub group I worked with was giant human beings who went nuts and splattered anything in their way, including when they were jailed, some splattered whole teams of prison guards, so they were sent to my super max unit because they were too dangerous for prisons.

What my life experience coloured and blinded me to, is that America is so sick as a society that a psychopath like Trump would even get into power, and worse when he tried to incite an insurrection that Americans would storm their Parliament and try to kill the members of Govt. More fool me, I just thought that was the kind of thing maybe five hundred nuts at worst would do as morons who are redneck white power inbreds.

But I was wrong, there are millions of dumb monkeys in the US who will follow the leader and bend to the will of the boring psychopath I mistakenly dismissed what I thought was too stupid for anyone intelligent to support.

If Trump and his dystopian Fascist 2025 manifesto comes to pass I want to focus on what that means for New Zealand.

Under an American dictatorship all its allies will have to fall into line or face the full wrath of the empire. This is the lesson of history learned by all allies of dictatorships. If you are an Allie to a superpower dictatorship you automatically become a vassal state of that power, in other words New Zealand would be colonized by its alliance to the US in the same fashion of other small states under a Dictatorial model.

At the moment we are a key global network spy base for the United States. Merely due to our geographical postilion, our current US spy bases give the US and extended network into as far South as south goes.

The next attractive proposition of New Zealand for a Fascist US empire is as a escape from Nuclear fall out. Which is why US Billionaires are building shelters in New Zealand because we are the furthest out post North of Antarctica from an all out thermal nuclear war.

This a jewel few other places on earth can offer. We are far enough from the main target of a world nuclear war in the southern hemisphere to offer shelter (the main target in a dooms day scenario in the Southern Hemisphere is Australia). New Zealand is likely to be the best option for the power brokers of a US Fascist Govt to fly to for cover in a unconstrained Donald Trumpian dictatorship dystopian melt down.

If we are therefore the Greenland of the world (as in the movie Greenland) and it seems we are since people like James Cameron have moved here permanently while many MAGA moguls have brought bunkers here and the market for them is hot with cheap bunkers being bought for three million versus the biggest US names buying bunkers in Otago for eight million US this year.

So if we are their escape plan (it is no longer an if, we have multiple companies marketing to the scared of Trump Billionaires and the MAGA billionares) then what will our American survivalists want from our political system?

Obviously in a dystopian Trump Verse the United States will colonize this country in the same way they colonized the valuable Pacific jewel that is Hawaii and stole it from Hawwaiians.

First the Trump empire will declare New Zealand change its anti Nuke policy on fear of invasion. Trump will demand we prove we are friend and not foe.

Next the Trump dictatorship will establish multiple US millitary bases in New Zealand in the same way they converted Hawaii a non US island into their pacific fleet base.

Then in the same way they took Hawaii off the Hawaiins they will declare that NZ is a new state of the United States.

Think about it. If all their billionaires have bought bunkers here, do you think they will accept being under a NZ political identity?

No way, they will lay the ground work before pushing the Red button to make sure their escape bolt hole in NZ is already US territory.

When New Zealand had a covid breach during our border closure, Trump raced to the lecturn to declare that New Zealands model as compared to his Covid management was a complete fail, Trump gleefully said New Zealand was having a massive outbreak which proves their lock down mentality was wrong.

Well we know the truth in this country because we are not gasslit morons like MAGA, when Trump told those lies about our country we had seven cases. That lying sack of....will take this country and that will be it.

kiwis supporting Trump the dictator need to look up how Hawaii was stolen from the Hawaiians because of it's size, it has deep harbors, and its location (it was supposed to be far enough away to prevent a conventional attack).

In the case of Hawaii it was not a case of letting the Americans build bases there (they had no choice, the US was gonna take their island no matter what,and that was the nice Americans, imagine what the nasty Americans under Trump would do to this place to ensure their investment in Otago Bomb shelters saw their elites emerge in their political system not ours).

A lot of racists turn a blind eye to Trump in New Zealand and other non US territories, but I wonder how they would feel about being forced to be American conquests as part of their acquiescence? maybe they are cool with it as long as White supremacy reigns in which case I say you are a traitor to the Southern cross and should move to the US .

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
There's a simple way for Biden to pull all of this to bed, proving that he just had a 'bad night' (as is coming out of the campaign ad nauseam), recovering from jet lag, or a cold or whatever....just put himself out there with live interviewers from hostile media and show himself to be up to it. Easy!

sup42

Juniors
Biden should stand down.

There is too much at risk to lose votes due to voter fear of his fitness to lead. And that fear is justified.

The Ultra far right white supremacist manifesto is already in action with the creation of this rogue Supreme court and their frankly illegal creation of new laws that remove the sovereignty of the Democratic United States and place it in their own hands in readiness for when MAGA win the election and purge the country of all of its fair minded non far right representatives in every institution in that country.

If Trump wins he will not leave office until one of his heirs is ready to be appointed as his successor. The Supreme courts have granted him the powers of a King, Trump due to his psychopathic diagnosis could not hand power to anyone that is not a Trump hey, look at how he turned on DeSantis and others of his sycophant circle when they stepped into his limelight.

Elections will be a thing of the past, because the voting machines are hacked and of course the ballot counters are stealing votes.

Or they will hold sham elections with MAGA sitting outside the polling booths weapons hot. America is not our friend anymore, millions of those yanks want a dictator in charge. I cannot stand that country anymore. I keep thinking about what a sht world we have left for our children and it drives crazy.

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
I honestly don't think Trump (or anyone) can actually set themselves up as an autocratic dictator in the United States. Maybe I'm naive, but for all of his 'strong man rhetoric', I can't see it happening.

Reactions: JJ