What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Joe Biden

sup42

Juniors
Have you been to London and Paris etc ...mostly shit holes....my country is unrecognisable and your a far left nut.
I would have thought there were plenty of threads in your part of the world. Strange you would trawl so far to an obscure thread in the Southern Hemisphere...who is a nut?

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
He is not a sitting president so historical precedence does not necessarily apply. Traditionally Americans circle around the flag when a President is shot.
Agreed that he will enjoy some sympathy votes having been Martyred but it may play out that these are from types who were inclined to lean his way anyway.
There is a legitimate argument that says Trump himself spawned this kind of violence which is why he must be stopped.

A lot of Americans will be scared by this incident and that does not automatically transfer to vote Trump, many will see this as connected to the violence of January 6th and the reason Trump has to go.

Not the way it's playing over here at all tbh

Trump survived a gun shot by the hand of god.

Biden called Zelensky 'Putin'

This race is done.

Rich102

Staff member
I think you may be right but I dread to think of the havoc a return of Trump to office may cause.
4 years of the right to arm bears.

sup42

Juniors
Not the way it's playing over here at all tbh

Trump survived a gun shot by the hand of god.

Biden called Zelensky 'Putin'

This race is done.

There does seem to be an inevitable swing at the moment. The American media including his harshest critics are so hypocritical in their condemnation of the violence (I would love to know what some of them say privately).
Trump is shaping up to be a bigger threat to the world than Adolf. A lot of people are afraid of that potential. Some are sleep walking towards it, and others welcome the idea.

The Redneck trash that think Trump is their Caesar are in for a rude awakening, he has not time for them, and even less use for them.

sup42

Juniors
Yeah… nah, seriously that’s pretty out there…

He’s a shit stain, no mistake, but reign the hyperbole in a bit eh…

He goaded people into attempting to murder the Govt of the United States on January 6th.....hyperbole? yeah ok you believe that. That is fine mate. I am not trying to convince anyone here to agree with me, I am merely stating my own position.

The democratic institutions in the United States are already failing. The Republican party has become the most dangerous group of useful idiots in the world, that is half of their 'democracy'.

I am not the one saying Immigrants are poisoning the blood of Americans which we all know as grown up adults is code for white supremacist NAZI dogma. It is not me targeting the gays, trans etc. Same crap happened in Germany mate.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Not at all.
There has never been a fascist dictators in charge of the three largest millitary stock piles on the planet. You have no idea what that will look like. The U.S is supposed to be the democratic the counter weight to fascist Russia and China.

None of us have any Idea what will happen if democracy no longer exists in the U.S. Lots of academic heavyweights are trying to warn people, that is where I get my information from. People smarter than you and I.
And anyway, I am not the only lone voice out there comparing Trump to Mussolini and Adolf. A lot of political commentators are issuing the same warnings.

He goaded people into attempting to murder the Govt of the United States on January 6th.....hyperbole? yeah ok you believe that. That is fine mate. I am not trying to convince anyone here to agree with me, I am merely stating my own position. I do not really care what you think, it is a free world eh.
Joe Biden, his administration has brought the world closer to nuclear Armageddon that is what he has achieved in office. Well done Joe, well done extreme left.

The USA is a basket case, an embarrassment, this is the worst administration in the history of there country.

Like many I believe Donald Trump is not perfect, but for the better good we need him to win in 2024.

Frankly only Donald Trump can make America great again, because Joe Biden, his administration and the left wing extreme ideologies are placing the the safety and security of the world in great peril.

Meth

Staff member
Sheesh. @Meth can you start the next political thread in Crowded House? We've been invaded by loons who think US democrats are extreme left.

Yeah, I too found @sup42’s hitler comparison a stretch (sorry, sup42- I think you are an excellent poster that brings a lot to the table), so there’s a bit of equal and opposite going on for mine. In the words of DJT- ‘there was very fine people on both sides’ 😂

I can move this to crowded house easily enough?

Matua

Bench
Yeah, I too found @sup42’s hitler comparison a stretch (sorry, sup42- I think you are an excellent poster that brings a lot to the table), so there’s a bit of equal and opposite going on for mine. In the words of DJT- ‘there was very fine people on both sides’ 😂

At least @sup42 is one of us. If we have to have Trumpist at least they'd be ours. ;)

TBH, I don't really mind, it's a helpful pointer of peeps to avoid.

Reactions: JJ

sup42

Juniors

No need to apologize.

I can knock off the Hitler comparisons since people find that a premature call.

He is not Adolf yet that is true, I can take that on board from JJ and yourself. I will dial that back.

The seeds are being planted however. And I maintain Trump displays a lot of parallels to all the worlds dictators. He has the same personality structure, they are all psychopaths, all had the ability to persuade millions to do bad things. All lie non stop.

Having said that, all politicians lie, it is par for the course.

sup42

Juniors
Lane change. A neutral topic....Covid 19.

Biden has Rona hey.

I hope he is ok, Covid at his age is no joke, not withstanding long Covid and the associated cognitive decline (especially prevalent and with more severe outcomes seen in the elderly).

Last edited:

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
And Tenacious D have now cancelled their tour due to Pete Gas's joke.

Essentially Jack Black was giving him a birthday cake and asked him to make a wish, Gas replied something along the lines of 'next time, don't miss trump'. This was during a concert, hours after the shooting.

Could be a while till we see them tour or crop up again.

sup42

Juniors
And Tenacious D have now cancelled their tour due to Pete Gas's joke.

Essentially Jack Black was giving him a birthday cake and asked him to make a wish, Gas replied something along the lines of 'next time, don't miss trump'. This was during a concert, hours after the shooting.

Could be a while till we see them tour or crop up again.
Brave statement with all the MAGA packing nutbars out there. I wouldn't crack jokes like that myself to be honest, not worth dying for. Silly thing to do. It is not like Gas has a secret service detail 24/7.

The thing about the shooting that struck me is how the narrative around the use of fear shifted in a quantum leap.

Up until the shooting, MAGA have been the all powerful purveyor's of fear and intimidation. Their leader was the one who told the proud boys to stand back and stand by. MAGA killed the Capital police man erected a gallows, took cable ties into the parliament to abduct any politician they could find not on their side.

It is MAGA who have men with AR15's outside polling booths in America. Donald Trump wields them like a weapon, ala the Larry David Skit in a MAGA hat where the Biker sees his his colours and dials back his road rage to politely ask he be more careful.

All the while the Dem populace have been cowering and whining about being intimidated and threatened.

Skip forward to today, a registered Republican kid almost kills their leader live on television, we are told he made a donation to the a Democratic wing also (I want that verified since other reports say that is a confusion with someone else with the same name).

None of that really matters. When someone goes on a suicide mission to kill the hardest target in the world, it does not matter what their politics are, they in of themselves are the problem. People are speculating wildly and making up conspiracy theories like it matters which political party the shooter voted for, or donated money too.

Hello? we are talking about someone prepared to take a round to the head to kill someone else in a non active war scenario. That is the definition of either a professional assassin (which clearly a twenty year old is not) or as the Authorities have likely correctly noted a domestic terrorist, which in America often means a white person with a gun who likes to make bombs and is not representative of whatever political leanings they have.

The third option is mental illness. A complicated sphere which is problematic in this case for two main reasons. One the kid was organized, so he was far from being a floridly psychotic off the wall crazy.
And thus far his peer group have not identified mental health as a factor. The Shooters father rang the cops and said he is worried about his son who is not home, and an AR15 is missing, he did not mention to dispatch that his son is having a 'break down'or has an illness. Kids who say they knew him say he was bullied, but otherwise normal.

Mental health is my field of expertise. Specifically forensic mental health (Forensics are not just about dna, the other branch means relating to the criminal courts of law - the criminally insane were my bricks and mortar, my day to day customer for nearly thirty years).
People in Maxi that did some national news event horrors were the guys I lived most of my life around). Organisation and planning are diagnostic in the weighting of whether an act is driven by psychosis, planning is also an important part in that calculus, people who plan well and are highly organized are not having a full blown psychotic break from reality.

Evidence of planning in this case are ample.

The kid used a ladder to get onto the roof. Now online chat sites are going nuts about how he could have gotten away with carrying a ladder their in front of the security apparatus and predictably they leap to conspiracy theories about how it shows a set up.

Simple answer is he planned it, left the Ladder lying on the ground against the wall of the building before the Rally, (he might have even left it there days before hand). So that speaks to organization and planning. In an industrial collection of sheds, no one notices a ladder lying in the grass against a shed.
People seem to think he was able to walk in (perhaps from his car, perhaps not) with an AR15 and not get noticed. Again, as with the ladder trick, I would be critically examining whether the weapon was already there either in the grass....or on the roof top with a same coloured section of roofing material over the top of it disguising it from roof scans. I am sure the FBI would be drawing the same conclusions or at least putting them in the mix, if someone like me trained to think like that then they as the behavioral science experts of the world surely are using the same analysis I was trained in.

I digress, but I am just making the point this is someone who has been very clever relative to someone who is completely nuts. He was not crazy. He even had a distance finder on him which was picked up on, and he was noted to be strange and acting odd, however not enough to be flagged outright. And he was smart enough to wander away from the attention he was drawing.

His lack of a social media profile is being called abnormal, how bizarre our world has become when media who are social media whores are labeling someone as young as twenty as strange for not following the cult of social media.
We are told he was bullied, perhaps the media should start there in their machinations about why a young person who was bullied avoided all forms of social media?

So what do we know as potential fact so far:

A registered Republican, barely past his teens, from a strongly republican family, in a Republican strong hold tried to kill the Republican candidate in the presidential race.
The kid shooter was ethnically white, which is interesting in as much that all shooters are white males in these political assassinations and attempts. Plenty of ethnic radicals could claim reasons to shoot a president, but only White males go there.

Which is why we have a Behavioral science unit at the FBI, because there are patterns and predictable groupings of all these factors in such cases no matter what the politics of any given assassin is, the reasons are in the psychology, not the politics or the psychiatry.

Put simply guys like this are born with a pattern of thinking which places them at risk. If they get persecuted in their upbringing then those patterns of thought place them at risk of violence. Politics is merely an excuse for exercising their proclivities. A simple chance random variable could see the exact same FBI profile of a kid like this fire a bullet at Biden.

It is not about politics, it is about Forensics.

Last edited:

sup42

Juniors
Sheesh. @Meth can you start the next political thread in Crowded House? We've been invaded by loons who think US democrats are extreme left.
This will really grind our visitors gears....

During Covid I used my medical background to investigate all the big Pharma companies for a punt on the US stock market.

Long story short I made a lot of money from Moderna shares.

From there I invested in BlackRock with good outcomes for my retirement fund.

I kinda found an investment hack.

Any company that conspiracy theorist attack like Big Pharma groups and Military industrialists pay out big time for the investor.

I am hoping one of our visitors offers up more names of evil companies because according to them I am a far left nut, yet the truth is I make my money off having a color blindness for left right politics, I target investments in companies that scare loonies because it turns out that my self styled algorithm that does that makes lots of money.

One thing conspiracy far right nut jobs are good at, is identifying strong companies thanks to their conspiratory fears and thanks to all their idiot claims I make hundreds of thousands of dollars. So yeah I am a capitalist these clowns call a far left nut, you have to laugh.

There is a simple explanation going on. Conspiracy theorist without balanced research target everyone doing well and as such they are great weather veins for where you should put your money. They are obsessive type nut jobs who do biased research to reach their conclusions.

The one thing they are good at is looking up who is making big coin...which as an investor is a great place to start.

Last edited: