What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT, Medical Advice Please

Hey Blacksafake, just caught this post.

Bit of perspective that footy is well, just footy. All the best with it mate. We’re not the most functional family in this joint but nonetheless I’m sure all the responses here help to show that many people are thinking of you buddy.

watatank

Coach
Sorry to hear about your situation.

I would suggest listen to the health professionals looking after you. If you need more information they can provide the relevant information or tell you which resources to trust.

All the best, hopefully the Dragons can provide a timely distraction

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hi all,
Apologies for bumping this thread but I just want to let you know that I had a biopsy recently & the results came back clear.
I along with my family especially the wife are so relieved.
No need to apologise at all mate for bumping this.

Thats f**king awesome news.

So happy for you.

Big virtual fist bump from me to you 🤜 🤛

You beat the big C. That’s something to celebrate

be55

Juniors
Beer Ok GIF by Busch

Great news, mate...

Dragon David

First Grade
Hi all,
Apologies for bumping this thread but I just want to let you know that I had a biopsy recently & the results came back clear.
I along with my family especially the wife are so relieved.
Terrific news blacksafake. The best feeling I am sure for you and your family specially your wife.

Keep fit and healthy and stay positive mate.

Cheers and best wishes DD.

Latest posts