What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Moving to the central coast

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Empty?
What like the last local derby at shark park.
Sold out and dragons couldn't score a single point?
They dragons were so pathetic sharks fans felt obliged to pour beer
on the dragons fans as they left early .

Lol
Enjoy your 5 mins in the sun mate...swings and roundabouts. You have a window of two years to add to the Amco Cup glory.

You only ever get a full house when our supporters are forced to go visit the swamp.
You know, when scum park is capacity drunk teenagers?
They don't even know what is being played but I suppose it gives the residents of Gunnamatta park a breather

Fkn beer wasters.....disgrace ! :D

newman

First Grade
Lol
Enjoy your 5 mins in the sun mate...swings and roundabouts. You have a window of two years to add to the Amco Cup glory.

You only ever get a full house when our supporters are forced to go visit the swamp.
They don't even know what is being played but I suppose it gives the residents of Gunnamatta park a breather

Enjoy the spoon next year. You are a really shit troll by the way.

Cennie coast would be awesome if you didn't work in Sydney.

carcharias

Immortal
Lol

Actually it wasn't beer

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Enjoy the spoon next year. You are a really shit troll by the way.

Cennie coast would be awesome if you didn't work in Sydney.

Get yourself ya fkn no nothing, numpty.
Lighten up Princess...didn't mean to hurt your feelings. :roll:

DJShaksta

First Grade
Lol

So by your admission, dragons fans are drunk teenagers.

Special K

Coach
East Gosford is alright but I'd avoid places like Springfield. Point Frederick, East Gosford is better. The ellanora(spelling?) just next to the east gossie shops is a good pub for a punt and a feed even with some of the weirdo locals. The chicken shop is gun!

Gosford itself is a shit hole. The "cbd" is dead and full of bums. Even if you plan on walking around work hours from east gossie you will meet your fair share. I've always lived in north avoca/terrigal and Gosford is only 10-15 by car. Barely ever any traffic unless there is road works. I've had a knife and a syringe pulled on me on separate occasions during the middle of the day on the main road. It's a ghetto... If ya have a car you really don't need to be near gossie and can put yourself on a nice beach 10 minutes away and closer to the nightlife. You won't want to be going out to the clubs in Gosford now they closed troopo and iguana joes.

I wish I could work from home or get a job up here. On Friday I left work at 3:30 knowing cityrail would be f**ked in the heat. Couldn't get a train until 4:50 and that had no air con and was packed. The commute sucks balls. It will have to improve and really the CC is only an hour in good traffic from the city so it should be a good place to buy long term IMO

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I was really a stand over man for a leading SP gambling mob. But unfortunately I became redundant as the internet on and subsequent online stuff has come onboard.

Quigs

Immortal
If it involves me ... I will be the tough looking bro with the beergut and no tatts.

And unfortunately - no moles either.

Inferno

Coach
East Gosford is alright but I'd avoid places like Springfield. Point Frederick, East Gosford is better. The ellanora(spelling?) just next to the east gossie shops is a good pub for a punt and a feed even with some of the weirdo locals. The chicken shop is gun!

Gosford itself is a shit hole. The "cbd" is dead and full of bums. Even if you plan on walking around work hours from east gossie you will meet your fair share. I've always lived in north avoca/terrigal and Gosford is only 10-15 by car. Barely ever any traffic unless there is road works. I've had a knife and a syringe pulled on me on separate occasions during the middle of the day on the main road. It's a ghetto... If ya have a car you really don't need to be near gossie and can put yourself on a nice beach 10 minutes away and closer to the nightlife. You won't want to be going out to the clubs in Gosford now they closed troopo and iguana joes.

I wish I could work from home or get a job up here. On Friday I left work at 3:30 knowing cityrail would be f**ked in the heat. Couldn't get a train until 4:50 and that had no air con and was packed. The commute sucks balls. It will have to improve and really the CC is only an hour in good traffic from the city so it should be a good place to buy long term IMO

Cheers K, that's much appreciated. The place we decided on is not far from that chicken shop, so that's good to know;-)

I unfortunately don't have a choice, I'll be spending the bulk of my time in the CBD. I had noticed that the majority of it's denizens weren't the classiest of individuals.

The lease we've signed is for a year, but I'm hoping to be up there for a while. I guess I'll re-assess after a year and consider Avoca/Terrigal. Ideally I'd be looking for places to buy, and I'd hope long term they'd consider putting in high speed rail between Newie and Sydney.