What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Moving to the central coast

Quigs

Immortal
High speed bloody rail.

It all gone down hill since they scrapped the 3801 class.

3801_Hawkesbury-River_13-4-91.jpg

Last edited:

newman

First Grade
I don't understand how people say Sydney's winters are cold. It's not like it snows or anything. I lived in Canada for a year. Minus 20 for days on end.

Sydney's winter is mild and for the most part very pleasant with cool nights. Beats sweating to death every night.

Quigs

Immortal
You blokes have the audacity to sit there and whinge about the state run railways.

What about us Parkies. We had a railway .........."once"

ep-station-1910-a.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Narhhhhh Newie, We added to the population of The Park 1986. Unfortunately the Rockhampton express had ceased to operate some decades earlier.

We were often forced to make the three stubby trip by car.

The good old days.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Know what I meant?

Listen mate, this is the SHARKS forum. You are a troll and an unfunny one at that. Either f**k off or come back with something that might make us laugh.

uhm...no I was correct the first time.

Knew WHO I meant. Thanks for your attempt at auto correct ya dopey pelican.
Now go back to making up stuff and pretend you're in the know...or is that no ?

See that's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit. :roll:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
uhm...no I was correct the first time.

Knew WHO I meant. Thanks for your attempt at auto correct ya dopey pelican.
Now go back to making up stuff and pretend you're in the know...or is that no ?

See that's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit. :roll:

hey, f**k off cutie!!