What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT -NSWRL TV

Stake Removed

First Grade
It dosent end, they are now charging to watch the NSW cup and juniors

$6 single game
$ 9 per month
$50 for season

R-15-3

Bench
If it’s every game and decent quality I’m fine with $50 for the season but the catch is I don’t want to have to use a browser to watch it.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I would pay $50 for it just for all lower grades of sharks.
That way we could track the young players coming through.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Bit cheeky. I've never seen a quality live feed but I like watching the lowers because i'm a tragic but not for coin, until they up their game.

Tiger Shark

Bench
It might be to cover costs and they can offer a better streaming product but see it when I believe it

Stake Removed

First Grade
The club's should be allowed to do the streaming.
That way yes nswrl get a cut but we then get too see all sharks lower grades, .
I think most fans at all clubs in lowers just want to see there own having access to all these games would actually bring more money in

DJDL

Bench
Looks like you got your wish @R-15-3 - a dedicated app.

I have to agree the coverage I've seen of NSW Cup matches until now has been amateur, at best.
Having to pay for something of that quality is a bit of an ask, especially when there's no guarantee of seeing the Jets, or whoever you support, every week.

Still, $50 for the year is not too bad.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Looks like you got your wish @R-15-3 - a dedicated app.

I have to agree the coverage I've seen of NSW Cup matches until now has been amateur, at best.
Having to pay for something of that quality is a bit of an ask, especially when there's no guarantee of seeing the Jets, or whoever you support, every week.

Still, $50 for the year is not too bad.

I agree that $50 a year is pretty good for "over" 250 games. Sure won't see Newtown every weeks but hopefully they are smart enough with all the comps covered to make sure there's a Jets or Sharks game every week. It's only 20 cents a game to be fair.

However at 20 cents a game I'm wary there will be no great increase in production values

Frenzy.

Immortal
Oki Doki

I took the 14 day free trial and guess what

Same shit production values. 1 camera, 100 metres from the action, moron commentating, stream unreliable.

I'll enjoy the free trial and that may be it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I find it hard to get the time to watch more than a game a day during the season, so not sure it works for me.
Further to that, any game I can get to at Henson is above and beyond the TV coverage.

Sad but true.
Sad but true 2 - annual tax pushing prices up more as of today.
Sad but true 3 - I’m few beers now is 2 beers, not a dozen, and pretty happy with that.
Getting old
Yeah breweries are feeling the pinch.
3 or 4 per week are going into admin.
Grains and hop prices are getting out of control.
More and more breweries are starting to do in house food just so they break even.
I'm just glad that I got to see the 70's 80's and 90's. All the kids I work with now were born after that, I'm constantly giving them history lessons haha.