What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT- NZ Election

spear tackle

Juniors
As for leanings I’m socially left, fiscally right and have environmental concerns, dislike the Greens, dislike Peters, profoundly disappointed by Labour and slightly less disappointed by National...

Bit of a bind lol
I could have written this myself, I think I've voted for nearly everyone at one point in the past (even the Greens) but not the Alliance or NZ First. I cant believe people still trust Winston, every promise hes made hes managed to flip flop out of or ends up bringing down whatever government he's part of when he's formed a coalition.
As for the rest in parliament right now it is probably the most miserable collection of people we have had gathered in one spot in NZ ever.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
If you lot want miserable, take a look across the ditch. An opposition who lost thebunloseable election, a PM whose most notable achievements are locking up kids in detention camps and shitting himself in public, and that insane racist mouth breather Pauline Hanson still around.