What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

Thomo.

First Grade
one of the puletua's on a murrays beach in Jervis bay last sunday with his girl and her family. What a UNIT!...

so i went up and kicked sand in his face:lol:

Nullajet

Juniors
The whole Cowboys team, last Monday drowning their sorrows very quietly at the Shamrock Hotel in Townsville.......

and me walking past in a sharks jersey and sharks towel wrapped around my waste......

Don't ask!

Nullajet

Juniors
I know it is waist........not waste.......BUT if you saw it...you'd agree its more waste than waist!

Nuffs said:
sonny bill at fox studios last weekend. and one damn fine woman beside him

and here i am thinking sonny bill would be "small". he's about 6 foot 4 and would weigh over 100KG. and it was all muscle.

i'm dedicating my weights program to the man

Why? His size and weight is well documented.

Inferno

Coach
I saw Kimmorley and his family on the Gold Coast in Pac Fair.

Damn I knew he was small but didn't think he'd be smaller than me:shock:

Just wondering, when does the Off-Season officially end and they go back to training?

ghoti

Bench
Inferno said:
I saw Kimmorley and his family on the Gold Coast in Pac Fair.

Damn I knew he was small but didn't think he'd be smaller than me:shock:

Just wondering, when does the Off-Season officially end and they go back to training?
I believe most clubs go back to training in November.

We went back in October last season...but considering we had a 'successful' season, we'll probably go back in March 06.

carcharias

Immortal
I saw Blair from Big Brother and Neighbours fame at an Italian restaurant in The Rocks on Saturday night.
Young were girlies losing there minds all over the joint.
Naturally I brushed by all blase' pretending to not recognise him.

Thomo.

First Grade
top job carch. i would have done the same...unless if it was harold, i'd be getting an autograph!!:lol:

Nuffs

Bench
matty rogers at northies on saturday arvo

keith galloway at rockdale tennis club on saturday night on the beer and shots