What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

The Nulla #2

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Celeb spotted.
King of the Hill at the QVB.
Inside Bookshop perusing the mark Latham Diaries. When I questioned him about the strenghth of his liberal allegiance he said, " I'd never pay for this Rubbish"
he laso said he just outlaid some serious moullah on a pair laughing crocodile shoes.
Which turned out to be pieces of crrapp & falling apart on the first walk.
he was taking out on anybody with a suspected french accent.
Decent sort of bloke & very approachable. if your not weird looking.
mcsharkie, Thommo & Nullas, stay clear.

Reefy ?? what ?

Your not including yourself on that list?

I would have thought shoulder length hair would scare any king off, let only any person!

Nuffs

Bench
nathan long at warwick farm races yesterday
was going to talk to the great man but a hot blonde chick in leather was talking to him

island pro

Juniors
Bryan Fletcher walking his kid along in a stroller in Bondi- 3 weeks ago
Luke Ricketson shoe shopping in some Italian shop in the junction (nice person) -3 weeks ago
Michael Sullivan at the fitness first at Sylvania-on monday

tlk

Bench
that fat merkin that must of been fun!
im would think he had hiss face in a plate of food.....

or rickys crouch

mr_sharks

Juniors
Channel 9 political correspondant Laurie Oaks jumping into his Lexus 4wd in Canberra. Gawd he is a fat f**k

Booyah

Bench
Beau Champion at the gym the other day. I can bench more then him, but he already knew that anyway.

fizman

Bench
Bring back John Fifita said:
Just trolling....

Luke Covell getting his photo licence at Engadine RTA Motor registry this morning.

I'll be off now....

Well we all know ONE player that wouldn't be seen at the RTA. I think him name is Wes...

Latest posts