What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Off Season player/celeb spotting

Thomo.

First Grade
i played there once at a junior tournament years ago...WTF?

the new place to be seen!!!!

carcharias

Immortal
Speaking of Harold Bishop.
I took this photo in Turkey a few years ago.
what da ya's reckon?

harold.jpg

Nuffs

Bench
hahaha

and he was at a party at rockdale tennis club. i should have said that in the original post. i've been to a few parties with him and he's a good bloke. shame he's sh*t on the field

Thomo.

First Grade
does he always talk with a NZ accent? or is he orginally from there. one night i was talking to him. he was dropping cuz and bro in a chunky accent.

Nuffs

Bench
i can't remember. always too pissed

i was talking to him on saturday and asked who he was replacing at the tigers. he just ignored me cos i was being a smart arse. the guy next to me said "probably some PL player" LOLOL

Snoop Shark

First Grade
thomo_shark said:
does he always talk with a NZ accent? or is he orginally from there. one night i was talking to him. he was dropping cuz and bro in a chunky accent.

Maybe its the Kograh influence Thomo. Ya know hanging with the Kograh boyz:) ;-)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Celeb spotted.
King of the Hill at the QVB.
Inside Bookshop perusing the mark Latham Diaries. When I questioned him about the strenghth of his liberal allegiance he said, " I'd never pay for this Rubbish"
he laso said he just outlaid some serious moullah on a pair laughing crocodile shoes.
Which turned out to be pieces of crrapp & falling apart on the first walk.
he was taking out on anybody with a suspected french accent.
Decent sort of bloke & very approachable. if your not weird looking.
mcsharkie, Thommo & Nullas, stay clear.

Generalzod

Immortal
SirShire said:
Simmons with fiancee/alter girl out side Miranda
Justin Poore @ Northies for GF
Dumas shopping at General Pants with his girl
Beau Scott with his girl

Was there any dvd's in his possession....:lol:

steveb69

Juniors
colin best 2day at miranda

pft yer dragons supporters. keep those banners coming saying "bomb the shire". sorry 2 say but u will lose a large number of ur players, and the bulldogs players as well.

Southern Shark

Juniors
If they bomb the shire, they will also lose all of their legends. Shows how little respect they have for their club or their history. Without the shire they wouldn't have a club. Simple as that.

Thomo.

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
Celeb spotted.
King of the Hill at the QVB.
Inside Bookshop perusing the mark Latham Diaries. When I questioned him about the strenghth of his liberal allegiance he said, " I'd never pay for this Rubbish"
he laso said he just outlaid some serious moullah on a pair laughing crocodile shoes.
Which turned out to be pieces of crrapp & falling apart on the first walk.
he was taking out on anybody with a suspected french accent.
Decent sort of bloke & very approachable. if your not weird looking.
mcsharkie, Thommo & Nullas, stay clear.

huh?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Saw the Guru in the Caltex in Padstow on the way to work.

He looked sensational. Seems that programme he was doing with Cement, Stan the Man and Ozzie has paid off.

Not so sure about the left knee that points the wrong way though :lol:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Observed the peach yesterday in HMV Miranda with the headphones on and grooving. Also Nathan Long buying some tucker.

Latest posts