What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Origin

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'll go with

1. Edwards
2. To'o
3. Sewerli'i
4. Crichton
5. Lomax
6. Walker Luai
7. Hynes
8. Haas
9. Robson
10. Trbojevic
11. Crichton
12. Martin
13. Yeo McSkipper

14. Haumole
15. Hudson
16. McSkipper Yeo
17. Lenui

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'll go with

1. Edwards
2. To'o
3. Sewerli'i
4. Crichton
5. Lomax
6. Walker Luai
7. Hynes
8. Haas
9. Robson
10. Trbojevic
11. Crichton
12. Martin
13. Yeo McSkipper

14. Haumole
15. Hudson
16. McSkipper Yeo
17. Lenui

Close, but no banana

add
18. Burton
19. Keary
20, Barnett

Craigshark

First Grade
Regardless of last night, Nicho deserves his shot. He has it. I hope he takes it and kills it. McInnes well deserved. Not sure he will end up starting or may be a late reshuffle, but he deserves his spot too. Will give everything he has.

• Haha
Reactions: jak
2 back rowers on the bench plus yeo who isn't a bench player and has shown nothing at origin to go with a plodder in the front row as skipper. Nicho will be playing on the back foot more than last night.

What's the love in with Lomax too, he's shit.

Weaponhead

Coach
2 back rowers on the bench plus yeo who isn't a bench player and has shown nothing at origin to go with a plodder in the front row as skipper. Nicho will be playing on the back foot more than last night.

What's the love in with Lomax too, he's shit.
Exactly. Some odd selections. Lomax, not even close to origin standard. Never been close to a big game. Leniu is short stint player. If NSW has an I jury, he can't cover big minutes.

Hope McInnes and Hynes go well.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I actually rate Lomax but I’d definitely have picked Burton at centre. The bench is weird but I’d say McInnes is likely to move into the front row at some point to accommodate Yeo who will play 13? Young isn’t a middle and neither is Olakau’atu. QLD are gonna steamroll them imo.

Robson over Api?
Only one true middle on the bench?

Madge has obviously chosen the way he's going to play this game.

I dont think Nichos calf is up to it. This could seriously mess up our season. Let’s see how it goes.
We can rule Nico out of the Broncs game no way he plays after SOO
So for us better he fails fitness test say tommorrow, he would probably be fit for Broncs game.
A lot more important then origin

Special K

Coach
Nicho can't train apparently and Madge said thats the number 1 thing he needs. I can't see how those two things work. For us this Thursday he could play which is why I think Madge has done this.