What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Roosters had 17 more sets than tigers. That’s half a game worth of possession.

+66 in one game puts them infront of bunnies by +57

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Should we be worried about the Chooks? Coming good at the right time but haven’t really beaten anyone decent recently except for the Cowboys. 72 points is ridiculous.

Frenzy.

Immortal
HAHAHA at Corey Parker laying into the Tigers.

I reckon half of these impostors will be in the storefront the minute the full time whistle blows in Round 25.

Noddy - career suicide taking this on.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Todays games are dead rubbers (I don’t think Canberra make it) so good to be able to have arvo off footy machinations and do some family stuff.

jc155776

Coach
Todays games are dead rubbers (I don’t think Canberra make it) so good to be able to have arvo off footy machinations and do some family stuff.
Disagree. If Raiders win last remaining games against bad teams, and Broncos lose last 2 raiders are in. Broncos have one very losable games coming up….. it’ll then come down to for and against and raiders could make it up.

The Broncos crashing and burning is such an important thing for those of us up north, watching them fail and suffer has been a long time coming and I need it to continue.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Raiders could slip in if they win their final 3 (quite possible) the Roosters lose both their games against Storm and Souths (quite possible)

Go green machine!

Latest posts