What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

SharkShocked

Bench
We got to Week 3 by beating Canberra away in 16.

Yes it would be preferable. But at the end of the day Week 1 is all that matters. Wherever it is.

Special K

Coach
Nah we don’t need a chance to choke tomorrow but we have it now.
Pull your head in. This is not the Sharks of old. Why? Well we got rid of those self obsessed bell ends like SJ, Woods etc and replaced them with Hynes, McInnes etc. The sharks of old woulda lost Fifitas last game and half the easy games we had this year. Embrace the change. The Knights lost Brailey today as well. We will go up there and make a good accounting for ourselves.

Home semi on the line, Nicho Dally M possibly... Lots to play for

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Pull your head in. This is not the Sharks of old. Why? Well we got rid of those self obsessed bell ends like SJ, Woods etc and replaced them with Hynes, McInnes etc. The sharks of old woulda lost Fifitas last game and half the easy games we had this year. Embrace the change. The Knights lost Brailey today as well. We will go up there and make a good accounting for ourselves.

Home semi on the line, Nicho Dally M possibly... Lots to play for
It’s ingrained K…. I can’t help it and every sharks fan knows it. 😂

Special K

Coach
Trust me I know but I have let it go based on this year. This team doesn't beat itself.

"This time its different he has changed and doesn't drink as much" ;)

Quigs

Immortal
Me thinks I might retire to the sack. I can't see too munch happening at the Townsville Stadium in this 2nd half.

Night all. I go to the land of Z'ds with a smile on my dial.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I reckon we are gonna have to do everything right. The NRL will want a packed stadium at cowboys vs 11K at shark park. Take the ref out of it and be clean as.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think you might find that Bromich has a bit of a jaw problem. Moses jammed his scone up under Bromichs chin as he was driving him into the turf. So... full force of head would certainly rattle a set of teeth and a jaw.

Will be interesting to find out the result.
Yes and I'm baffled why that wasn't looked at. Not cause I thought he should have been binned, sent off, suspended or flogged with a cat-o-nine tails. Just because they look at less.

Special K

Coach
I went up to the cows game in june or july. Wasn't a bad trip but f**k going there twice in a year. Sharks by 20 tomorrow

SharkShocked

Bench
I reckon we are gonna have to do everything right. The NRL will want a packed stadium at cowboys vs 11K at shark park. Take the ref out of it and be clean as.
Refs can’t tackle for them. Just be clinical. None of this bullshit pushing passes crap. I want to see some kicking to corners and getting repeat sets when we have them on their line.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Refs can’t tackle for them. Just be clinical. None of this bullshit pushing passes crap. I want to see some kicking to corners and getting repeat sets when we have them on their line.
We don’t do that SS. Most errors in nrl. Fitz game plan comes with risks and we live or die by it. Let’s hope tomorrow our luck doesn’t run out.