What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I don’t like the idea of playing a manly side at Brooky coming off the back of a loss

very dangerous territory. I reckon they’re shite but still

bluefox68

Staff member
Disown him!
Yep.

The worst thing - I’d coached him up to he a Sharks fan, and then we move just north of the GC and at age 16 he decides to go his own way.

5 years later - it’s not looking like a good decision!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Geez. Disown him twice!

Or get him one of them there Pride of the League jerseys and force him to wear it to The Avenue

Quigs

Immortal
I tell youse one thing, this Stains -v- the Clappers is one hard game to watch.

Gee there are a lot of players out there that give the appearance that they have a lot of other places they'd rather be at right now.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Will be a good finish here in this game. Would we rather the Raiders win and knock the Stains out, or the Stains win and make it hard for both of them?

Quigs

Immortal
How bloody dare Hook hook Sharon, those lumbering, stumbling hit ups were the highlight for me and fur-huck, he is no longer out there. The Stains deserved to lose.

How can you build to win a game when you keep replacing the corner stone?

Gallen Towers

Juniors
I dont like that he is playing at all.

Surely there has to be a point where what you've done is bad enough that there is no place for you in the game. For mine Lodge is past that

Remember, Lodge going on a violent rampage that resulted in criminal convictions and injuring people is OK, but Folau hurting someone's feelings on Instagram means a life ban.

Latest posts