What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Just on that why would brisbane not get a home game for this round every year. I dont get it.
I got explained to about this last week.
Brisbane do not ask for it to be a home game, every team that is playing this as a home game, including us, has asked for it to be. It means that we also get first choice for it to be next year as well.
We get $250k for having it as a home game.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I got explained to about this last week.
Brisbane do not ask for it to be a home game, every team that is playing this as a home game, including us, has asked for it to be. It means that we also get first choice for it to be next year as well.
We get $250k for having it as a home game.
Sounds like Masters tickets. Ours till we don’t want them. 250K Jesus! I’m ok with it thanks for explanation.

Sounds like Masters tickets. Ours till we don’t want them. 250K Jesus! I’m ok with it thanks for explanation.
Yeah I was in shock as well when I was told that, the money on offer.
It also means next year, and the following years, when they have an odd numbered comp that we will not be the one who misses out

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Yeah I was in shock as well when I was told that, the money on offer.
It also means next year, and the following years, when they have an odd numbered comp that we will not be the one who misses out
The club that misses out I assume gets a fair payout too. First year I reckon it should be warriors but we will see

coolumsharkie

Referee
Crikey I'm in a bad place right now, a real bad place.

I think I might have to cheer for the far-can Hartleys of Brookvale. My world is turned upside down. The far-can Hartleys .... shit.

But it will just be impossible to live up here if the Donks go four on the trot. You should hear the shit I'm hearing. They are on the way to winning the comp ..... furhuck me.

And yeah we had to let the pricks beat us. I am still suffering I tell youse.

They've clicked back for sure. It's like you can almost see the glaze in the eyes once again, only this time it's on the way to the bar dodging all the Victorians in the way. I still love this place (QLD) but fmd it's changed.

Next year a team misses out on magic round, NRL already said all QLD teams will play.
So we can bet it won't be by random the other team that misses out
Yep so it will be out of Knights, Rabbits, Saints, Raiders, Panthers or Eels, that miss out.
they are the away non-QLD teams this year.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Surely Jake Trbojevic can’t get picked for origin. He has declined massively in the last year. Lazy, slow, makes no meters - massively overrated

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Raiders so @skeepe can confirm the NRL hates the Raiders who in turn their masters the broadcasters hate the Raiders as they are always shunned.

Watch it happen.

Latest posts