What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

Craigshark

First Grade
9 commentary team were pleading for it to be ignored…

And it was ignored…

wasn’t mentioned on fox which I thought was weird. I’ve seen a lot less pulled up. He fell over (probably partly milked) which created the gap that tedesco ran through.

Quigs

Immortal
I was lying wrapped up under a blanket on the lounge at kickoff time. It was pissing down here and cold. I saw the pre start film of the game and saw the rain bucketing down.

Me thinks the option of a noice warm bed was the better one to take. I made that choice.

Maybe I might watch the game on replay and maybe I won't.

shadowboxer

First Grade
9 commentary team were pleading for it to be ignored…

And it was ignored…
But Roosters we’re still bitching about the ref decisions - not sure after a long work week why we put ourselves through watching the age of inconsistency.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Seeing the roosters gets f**ked by a referee is f**king hysterical. Their fans have such a short memory they can’t even remember the 2019 grand final. Cry about it Robbo you fkn pleb

coolumsharkie

Referee
Seeing the roosters gets f**ked by a referee is f**king hysterical. Their fans have such a short memory they can’t even remember the 2019 grand final. Cry about it Robbo you fkn pleb
It's the ridiculous reactionary 'harm minimisation' adjudicating that is spoiling a great game.
Sure, we need to minimise injury but like what was said, it's a contact sport, shit is gonna happen and it's NOT the defending teams fault. It's in the mechanics of the game itself.

Sign a waiver saying you can't sue the game, whatever it takes but stop this f**king bullshit or MORE people will walk away.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
So what do we want here In This cows broncs game?

Broncs to win to keep cows in touch but brings broncs closer to us or cows to skip ahead and keep broncos at bay?

shadowboxer

First Grade
Whatever - just hope they beat the snot out of each other. A shame Tyson Gamble ain’t playing, I reckon his own team mates would enjoy seeing him cop a flogging. The whole ladder thing is irrelevant to our performance, which currently needs a lot of work. We are in second gear

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Whatever - just hope they beat the snot out of each other. A shame Tyson Gamble ain’t playing, I reckon his own team mates would enjoy seeing him cop a flogging. The whole ladder thing is irrelevant to our performance, which currently needs a lot of work. We are in second gear
All true but there are a few opportunities both within our scope of influence and outside of it to gap the teams below us. I’m thinking keep the cows close.

So what do we want here In This cows broncs game?

Broncs to win to keep cows in touch but brings broncs closer to us or cows to skip ahead and keep broncos at bay?
Both Val and Chad chose to leave our club when they had offers on the board, Chad just had to tick a box for his next two seasons.
Capewell wanted to stay at our club but Morris got rid of him.
Capewell- Broncos, I'll slightly cheer for them.

Both Val and Chad chose to leave our club when they had offers on the board, Chad just had to tick a box for his next two seasons.
Capewell wanted to stay at our club but Morris got rid of him.
Capewell- Broncos, I'll slightly cheer for them.
I can't stand chad so going for Brisbane. Don't mind val