What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

DJDL

Bench
The Titans, as @Mr Angry said, are a rabble.
I’m starting to wonder how much effect the Keith Titmuss inquiry is having on Hasler’s coaching too.

Quigs

Immortal
If you 'd paid money to watch this game you would nearly be demanding your dosh back.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well, the titanic charging giant seagulls leave a lot to be desired.

Move them to Ipswich and give the Walkers the gig.

Frenzy.

Immortal
How did Tanah Boyd make first grade
I remember not so long ago Queensland had so many quality halves they could have thrown darts and picked one that would star in the NRL, SOO or wherever

Now they 4 halves at the Qld clubs are an aging Reynolds (Sydney), an aging Townsend (Sydney), plain Jane O'Sullivan (Sydney) and rank ordinary Tanah Boyd.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
This next one could go either way. I’m on cows but wouldn’t be surprised if flanno gets a response.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Flanno Jnr scored a good try, great news for all other teams, should keep him in firsts for a while.

The only thing worse than the Goons playing ability is my tipping ability.
I actually tipped them to win.

The Chad just did a Fifita on them.
They are really bad.
Sorry Flange, my good memories of your time with the Sharks will never determine my tipping again.

Last edited:
Am I right that only 3 players from our 2016 GF side are still playing NRL, and all 3 of them are playing in this game? Bird, Holmes, Chad?

Plus the coach.
Plus Maloney on the cows coaching staff.
Correct on the players. Bird and Holmes are directly up against each other as well.
Price was on our coaching staff then and is now.