What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I tipped QLD Storm, happy to lose, imagine being in the comp for over 25 years and yet to produce one quality local player. Plenty of good Qlders bought young who do well.

Reactions: PJ

shadowboxer

First Grade
Can t wait for the Chad podcast
river humber hull GIF by David Firth
Titled ‘Overcoming Adversity’

Frenzy.

Immortal
I've been following the game for nearly 50 years. Can't believe that try

I can. Was great but I think Dom Young's last year was as good or better. The Brett Morris try at Shark Park was spectacular as well.

Not unlike our media friends to overhype something and forget the past.

Quigs

Immortal
To score like that in the last 20 seconds to win the game was very special indeed and off the back of pappy's try a couple of minutes earlier.

A come from behind victory, narh it was top shelf. It was not like the warriors were playing like shit either.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I see the Dragons are favorites up here today. On paper the Phins have a pretty decent looking side, so I tip the Dragons to come hurtling back to Earth. Roosters in the other game will complete a full round in my tips.

roboshark

Coach
I can. Was great but I think Dom Young's last year was as good or better. The Brett Morris try at Shark Park was spectacular as well.

Not unlike our media friends to overhype something and forget the past.
Actually what about that Pick-up by that Goldy player against us years ago. Was it Mead?

jc155776

Coach
Nah that was f**king out of the world amazing. Considering the game context, the stakes to get it right, the leap from that far is f**king nuts.

Was such a great game to watch.

Once again what is the rule re fullback Turbo not going for ball stops Tedesco it's a try, last week Kennedy got penalised.
As I have said they keep tinkering with rules no one knows

PJ

First Grade
Different application of rules for certain players and certain clubs.

Same as it ever was.

Latest posts