What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

DJDL

First Grade
Why make such a dumb statement like that . I don’t see Kevvie lasting

I've posted elsewhere a few weeks that I reckon he's lost the dressing room.

The footage over the past couple of months from inside the sheds seems to be a constant loop of him losing his shit with the playing group and them sitting there with "here we go again" looks on their faces.

The efforts, or complete lack thereof, from them would suggest this to be the case.
You can argue all you like about Haas, Walsh, Ezra and Staggs being out the other night but at the end of the day, if you're putting in, you shouldn't be conceding 50.
And let's be honest, it could have been 70.

Sadly for Kevvie, it was not a one off either.

I don't know how he retains his job.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Geez the games have been boring and shit this weekend. Roosters are done as far as being any kind of threat, would love to play them next week but probs ain't gunna happen. I think I'd rather play Melbourne next week. Win or lose we don't meet them again till GF, rather that than in the GFQ if we have a shot.

R-15-3

Bench
Angus Crichton gets off with a fine for leading with his forearm.
If that was a defender it would be 6 weeks. Has to be the next crack down in 2025

R-15-3

Bench
They have forced themselves to wait,
Being a rooster as the first one penalised.
If it was a shark the crack down would have started asap with a season ending suspension

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
Selwyn Cobbo explained that Walters is thick as two bricks and doens't know how to coach, but the Broncos will keep Kevvie in post because he hosts a BBQ for the old boys every year at Red Hill.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Great afternoon at Jubilee.
In the space of week I experienced the same game day. Home team gets out to a lead then blows it. Only difference really being that the beer lines were shorter, facilities better and the ref didn’t have any influence over the game.
Oh yeah and the fans are nuts. Some Skull level nuts. But the way they lost that game may be the reason