What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Quigs

Immortal
Came home after watching the Mighty Emu Park Emus avenge last years Grand Final loss to hopefully watch the Mucus give it to the Donks. Turned the TV on 28 to nil at halftime.
Turned the TV off.

The Emus flogged Yeppoon 24 to 6 and bashed them in the process. Two parky boyz sin binned and one Yeppoon lad sent off late in the game. You just got to love bush footy.

Special K

Coach
Chevy copped an arse kicking tonight and kept coming. Hope we can lure him back down the line if he lives up to the hype.

bluefox68

Staff member
Jamal Fogarty with possible serious bicep injury affects us playing the Hurtingmen next week…

bluefox68

Staff member
Watching the Panthers / Tigers game in Bathurst was a trip down memory lane…
The dressing sheds and stadium haven’t changed in the 10 years since I left Bathurst!

Frenzy.

Immortal
They'll have to play another rookie. They don't have a backup half as far as I know. Probably bring Kaeo Weekes in I suppose.

Dogs vs Knights has a bit of a Sharks juniors flavour.
Tracey, Xerri and Salmon for the Dogs.
Brailey for the Knights.
Not counting JAC.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If players get a head knock in a try celebration should they get an HIA?

Just saw the Kiraz/Crighton one and they could easily have butted heads and the thought came to me LOL