What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Frenzy.

Immortal
Look my missus has a far can ring neck parrot that goes off its head when I am sitting near it or I am trying to talk on the phone. It is non stop squawking. I detest the bloody thing.

Trying to watch and listen to the game tonight I thought the bloody parrot was reffing the far can game.

Twenty minutes into the game I found the mute button on the remote and there was peace in the valley again.
3/4 the way through 2nd half and I have to tell you Quigs. You owe the parrot an apology. No parrot can sound as bad as the Confused Beaver that thinks it is a Badger.

jc155776

Coach
I just heard about the Blake Ferguson news as to why he got punted from the bush league. FMD what a melon if true. Leopard, spots etc.

That was poor form by Souths how they handled JD, it dragged on for weeks.
He will be better off out of that joint.
How often next coach after Bennett has these issues

DJDL

Bench
Big time baby, big time

(And there is a good looking bloke wearing the hat dead centre in the third pic down.)

Hard to tell. The hat and the sunnies obscure most of his face.
Something tells me that's a good thing.
Whoever it is he'll never win "best dressed" award.

Chimp

Bench
I think this has always been the plan for the Bunnies - they’ll have looked at their draw and known they were in for a tough time, but pointless sacking JD in off season or a couple of weeks in, and bringing someone new in when they’ve got a horror draw, as the new coach comes in to what would be likely back to back to back losses.
As it is, the interim is in for this weekend against Panthers, then they can announce new coach with a run of easier games in front of them, even if it’s Wayne and not until 25’, they can go on a bit of a run. Also, if they’d left JD in charge and then they start winning with the easier draw, it would’ve made it more difficult to can him for Wayne as they’d be sacking a coach who looks on paper to have turned things around.
They wanted Wayne back, they’ve used the draw to their advantage. It’s a bit harsh on JD, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Reactions: PJ

PJ

First Grade
That was poor form by Souths how they handled JD, it dragged on for weeks.
He will be better off out of that joint.
How often next coach after Bennett has these issues

Yes, I suspect Bennet does it on purpose to enhance his reputation.

He makes a big show of being about the team, but imo it's all about him.

This clown Blake Solly rabbits CEO.
Unique playing group he is on 360 you can tell certain players wanted him gone.
Then questioned over Burgess, by Anasta and he said Sam spoke to him as a friend Solly said your a host.
Solly he is someone you would not want at your club

Frenzy.

Immortal
This clown Blake Solly rabbits CEO.
Unique playing group he is on 360 you can tell certain players wanted him gone.
Then questioned over Burgess, by Anasta and he said Sam spoke to him as a friend Solly said your a host.
Solly he is someone you would not want at your club
Braith the winner of dumbest question though

Paraphrased

Solly: we haven't signed him (Lewis Dodd) explanation followed
Airwaster: Then why did you sign him?

Derp

Quigs

Immortal
Carn Easts, just do it tonight.

And I hope someone gives it to 'precious'. It is just a shame JWH isn't playing.

Latest posts