What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Quigs

Immortal
Well the Wahs just made my weekend. Put a smile back on my dial and all of a sudden at the local Emus games this evening the loud mouthed Donkeys supporters that were waiting to line me up all became very muted and quiet. It was fun. I just went around poking my tongue out Haka style. Said nothing.

Oh, and yeah the Mighty Emus won again in a very tight match to remain well clear at the top of the ladder. Beat Gladstone Brothers. Furhuck I hate Brothers. Any Brothers club, I hate them...

Quigs

Immortal
Good if the Stinking Stains jag this one against the Dolphs. Only because it will knock the farcan Donkeys out of the eight with Supercoach Kevvie's team playing the 'rith nek week I believe.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
The Dargons have a real hard edge about them. Not a lot of stars but they just go out and bash teams. Flanno Style.

Brute force footy is back and winning games again.

Not at Woolooware though.
That's what I can't understand. We have the power game to beat most teams. Half of the dogs forwards weigh less than 100 kegs and we are still trying to run around them. Just run straight and hard FFS and belt merkins when they run at you. End rant.

Latest posts