What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Craigshark

First Grade
Not sure what Flanagan is actually meant to do in that situation when you’re rolling around at full speed and someone has their face shoved in your face and your mouth is already open. that sort of thing can just be a natural reaction.

PJ

First Grade
Not sure what Flanagan is actually meant to do in that situation when you’re rolling around at full speed and someone has their face shoved in your face and your mouth is already open. that sort of thing can just be a natural reaction.

Pretty much the same arguement that comes out eveytime someone gets accused of biting.

I can see the point, but it would take some force to draw blood.

He seems like the sort that would do it. Watch his general play, he is always niggling and carrying on.

DJDL

First Grade
Pretty much the same arguement that comes out eveytime someone gets accused of biting.

I can see the point, but it would take some force to draw blood.

He seems like the sort that would do it. Watch his general play, he is always niggling and carrying on.

Watch Crighton's nose stretch then bounce back into shape as he pulls his head away in this gif.
Agreed it's a tough one when someone has their face buried in yours, but that looks like a fair amount of force put into the bite to me.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Don’t like pissflap but it’s one of those f**k around and find out things. Critter trying to rub his face all over him.
He should get a few weeks.
I remember when Chris Beattie got a few weeks back in the day for having a chew on Daniel Wagons arm.
It’s the only time I could think of Blocker Roach sounding intelligent. He pointed out ‘what the hell was his arm doing there anyway’
End of the day, Beattie should had a decent chew as Daniel Wagon was such and a hole

dinghydi

Juniors
Watch Crighton's nose stretch then bounce back into shape as he pulls his head away in this gif.
Agreed it's a tough one when someone has their face buried in yours, but that looks like a fair amount of force put into the bite to me.
Yep. And you would think Judiciary would carefully Analise that Particular vision .

dinghydi

Juniors
I think the fans who think they own the Fin's Up only started because Hamiso was doing it.

The thing is, Hammer doesn't do it for the Dolphins. He is on record, The Fan, as having explained he does it because the shark is the totem of where he is from in the TSI.
Sign Hammer to the Sharks --- Problem Solvered !

We've all had fun with giving the Flanagans nicknames.
The Flange/Flanju
Some in more recent times have used Flanagan Snr's new set of teeth and called him Chompers.
Now doesn't that take on a whole new context with Junior..
What is the minor of a "Chomper"?
Chompy or Chompju..? Dunno
I'm thinking Nipper, or Little Nipper.

I look forward to the forum debate on this issue.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Think little Hannibal will plead the case that he was unaware that Creighton's snoz was in his mouth. If you look at the vision there was no angle that I could see where little pissflap had his eyes open. Creighton was in fact being a bit of a cock using his head to keep jnr pinned to the ground which contributes to the problem. At the end of the day Choppers will need to find someone else to throw relentless inside passes for a couple of weeks but there was extenuating circumstances imo.