What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Poss

Juniors
So does a manly win here essentially give us top 4 regardless of whether we win or lose the next 2 games? As long as we don’t get beaten by 80 points on each

shadowboxer

First Grade
I've been playing The Celibate Rifles for two days.
I miss them and Damo badly. They always made me feel right if I was off when playing live.
Today the balance got settled, now I'm back to just enjoying life again.

I've hijacked Kayo from someone else, it's working fine for me in its hijacked state.
Nice one man - find it hard looking back but only old joy worth anything is the tunes.

SharkShocked

Bench
So does a manly win here essentially give us top 4 regardless of whether we win or lose the next 2 games? As long as we don’t get beaten by 80 points on each

The for and against right now being +80 as we speak certainly reads that way yeah.

You'd almost need to cop a 20 point loss to the Wahs and then get done by 40 against Manly.

With the dogs then winning by 20+ against the cows.

Nice one man - find it hard looking back but only old joy worth anything is the tunes.
Damo died 5 years ago. I've not done this before. I'm still going and to put it more in perspective he was a massive Manly fan, Fatty even got them on the Footy Show because of it. I've just been having a big miss him moment. I'll even put a song up of they win haha

SharkShocked

Bench
Soft comp Sharks coming 3rd or 4th. Yeah soft comp.

((Pssst I still don't know how we got this high up ))

Have 5 wins against current top 8 teams.

Won 'most' of the games we were expected to win against teams under us.

Meh - is what it is.

Beat Manly next week and the only team we've haven't beaten in the top 8 is Penrith.

Quigs

Immortal
I don't know how we got here (3rd or 4th) but here is where we got.

Gee, if you are stupid enough just go through our recent forum match day posts to see how munch we idiots assessed our Sharks form and match day plans.

Yet here we are and as that lady over in the U.S. keeps chanting "We arn't going back", "We arn't going back".

Latest posts