What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

DJDL

First Grade
In fairness this Parra team are probably the best team I've ever seen that is coming last.

With the possible exception of teams who are running last after having their points stripped.

And that is why I want them to win it.
To have a squad full of so many “names” and even be in the hunt, they deserve it.

Those Dargons.
I don't know why Flanno wants to keep Hunt he makes a mistake and drops his head, wrong example for a captain to set.
He should try to move him for another half, end of next year he is off contract no bargaining tool.
Will just have cash
Hunt has to be the most overrated (by the media) player of the last few years. Don't know too many fans that think he's anything special.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
This Eels performance takes the gloss off the Sharks win last week. The Dargons have been overachieving but are still ordinary.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Truth be told, I’ll be there at Jubilee next Sunday.
I was looking forward to it for a couple of reasons - supporting my daughter mainly, the other reason just evaporated - Canberra will hand them a rimming of epic proportions.