What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Outsiders thoughts on Northies

jc155776

Coach
Never got the pleasure of Hunters SirShire!!!

Sounds like a good dive but.

You cant give Northies an independent evaluation because I am sure your experience is increased by the people you are with.

From the randoms I met the most boring and stuck up were at Northies. Gymea had a good vibe and a god place to go for the early evening and Carmens had some good birds that werent pretentious twats. Security and staff there were top notch too...

Snoop Shark

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
The RSL is further away from Maroubra, Long bay Jail & uneducated dole bludging vigilante turf warriors disguised as grown men, so yes, it is a good place.

From what u say about Maroubra i cant help but think u have been bashed on a visit down there! Unlucky derrick!

Heres a tip: Learn to fight u weak merkin!:)

jc155776

Coach
I wish I was tough enough to bash one guy with 4 mates.

I need to learn how to get that tough and join a gang.

Macca

Coach
I was at Northies on Saturday night.

One thing that hasn't changed is the eye candy.

Fusion still sucks balls.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
jc155776 said:
I wish I was tough enough to bash one guy with 4 mates.

I need to learn how to get that tough and join a gang.

reffering to who there jc? Its pretty funny hearing this stuff from a queenslander because u know SFA!

The boys down the beach are into that k1 fighting...ive even got some links of some of the boys in action! Gang bashings...pfffffffft

Please talk sense jc rather then trying to be reefy's and frenzy's third wheel.....but if your into that stuff then by all means!!!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sorry to dissappoint you snoop, I have never been bashed down there.
They just shoot and stab people & throw them over cliffs though dont they?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
Sorry to dissappoint you snoop, I have never been bashed down there.
They just shoot and stab people & throw them over cliffs though dont they?

Then u must not have the flow to live there....get a better job! Or win that big red ball!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I'm going fine, thanks.
So are my mates in Queensland who denounce your heroes & your scumbag area.
Oh yeah, they are ex-bra boys & maroubra residents who escaped the "pov on the coast" area.

carcharias

Immortal
I went to the "Bra" for a formal cocktail party in one of the units at the southern end once.
The people holding this swaray were friends of my missus ....I'd only met them once at this stage.
I got out of the car and stepped on one tiny little piece of grass before hitting the driveway.

We were first to arrive.
We did the kiss kiss greeting thang, got the tour of the newly reno'd unit and grabbed a drink.
Then the Hostess ( Who was lookin fine) looks down at the nice new white carpet and says "what's that?.... ooh I think I've dropped chocolate".
Shen then bent down and picked up a bit .
Instinctively she brought the supposed "chocolate" up to her nose for confirmation.
Suddenly she re-coiled in horror and said "it's dog shyte"!
Now there is 4 of us all looking at each other.
Slowly the host checks his shoes.....all clear
Slowly the hostess checks her shoes.....all clear
Slowly my missus checks her shoes.....all clear
Then all eyes are on me.
Slowly I raise my foot to scan the bottom of my shoe.....
tragedy

it was ( of course ) me who had tread in a dog shyte....and a big dog shyte at that.

The rest is a bit of a blur.

I quickly ran downstairs and out a side door.
I found a tap.
I wash dog shyte from shoe.

Ok... not too bad I think.

I go back into foyer of unit block.
Soul of shoe is wet.
Tiled floor.
Down I go .
Head hits tiles.
Stunned but ok.
Big dirt mark on back of formal style "peppermint "shirt.
I start to climb the stairs.

What's that on stairs I think?
yep dogshyte....
on every single step heading right up to the unit door.
I don't live there so I dont give a toss and go back in the door.

O oh
the sight that greeted me next is burnt into my memory.
Hostess on knees in evening gown crying whilst cleaning dog shyte off carpet.
My missus then lets me know how when I was given the grand tour I'd managed to walk dog shyte into every single room of the unit.

Guests start to arrive to the site of all 4 of us cleaning dog shyte of carpet...some even pitched in to help.

Slowly as the night went on and the drinks flowed I felt a bit better.

My missus told me that the hostess was naturally spewing at me and said I'd wrecked her night.
Not because I walked in dog shyte , but because when she had bought to her nose she had touched her face .
She said no matter how many time she washed her hands and face she could still smell it.

...and that is what come to mind when I hear the name Maroubra.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
I'm going fine, thanks.
So are my mates in Queensland who denounce your heroes & your scumbag area.
Oh yeah, they are ex-bra boys & maroubra residents who escaped the "pov on the coast" area.

Did they get the laser treatment?:lol:

Just remember- No trains....no westies....no trouble;-) That train station down the nulla is a bit like paddy's markets! the snoop jeans and eminem shirts! Anyone would think Mt Druitt was a suburb away!

jc155776

Coach
Snoop Shark said:
Please talk sense jc rather then trying to be reefy's and frenzy's third wheel.....but if your into that stuff then by all means!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

When have I ever been associated with those two.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CARCH

Maybe you could donate a little bit of that sense of humour to this snoop hack because he's really gotten pretty boring.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
King of the Hill said:
Maybe you could donate a little bit of that sense of humour to this snoop hack because he's really gotten pretty boring.

I dont need humour........i have freefy who keeps me and the crew amused........now we have u who is as funny as a bloke with a grade 3 certificate working in a jail....

Surely

Post Whore
You're a f**king funny c#nt Carch, although now when ever i see your name i think kramer.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
We can always leave it to arch to lighten the mood. :lol:

Then again we can always leave it to Derrick Dog to act like a c**k.

the biggest fargwit on the forum said:
Maroubra.....No trains-No trouble!

Maroubra doesn't need trains - no one wants to go there.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Frenzy. said:
We can always leave it to arch to lighten the mood. :lol:

Then again we can always leave it to Derrick Dog to act like a c**k.
Maroubra doesn't need trains - no one wants to go there.

The biggest fargwit on the forum:lol: I must really be hitting a nerve me thinks! It was only the other day frenzy hated mighty sharks more then me! Id like to thank my fans y'all!

By the way frenz, u give me sh** for the words i use and i see u are using the same ones u give me shyte for!!!!

A bit of snoop is rubbing off on the frenz....Now that doesn't say to much about u now does it?????????????????????????????????????????