What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Outsiders thoughts on Northies

carcharias

Immortal
ah yes it is good to be back .....

I was down the Bra over xmas and whilst I was down checking out the surf ( or lack of ) I saw two hot looking chicks that by the look of 'em had had their cards shuffled all night long.
They stumbled out of a block of units just up from the seals club.
High heals and little bitty skirts on .
great stuff.

..still, I wouldn't live there for anything.,,
I actually think trains are a good thing.
A necessary evil.

jc155776

Coach
Just got back to Townsville after a terrific few weeks in the Shire.

Highlights:

Carmens
Cronulla RSL on the Friday night
Beach Hotel in Bondi
Palace at Coogee
Gymea Pub

Lowlights:

Northies (Not sh*t, just not good. Its basic.)
Fusion (Just not as good as atmosphere as Carmens, people arnt as good).

Will be back in June I think for sure for a footy match and some time with the CSSC. Met top people most places I went and that made the difference in a lot of places.

The Nulla #2

Bench
jc155776 said:

Highlights:

Carmens
Beach Hotel in Bondi
Palace at Coogee
Gymea Pub

Lowlights:

Will be back in June I think for sure for a footy match and some time with the CSSC. Met top people most places I went and that made the difference in a lot of places.

were u at cronulla beach on saturday??? i could have sworn i saw you!

jc155776

Coach
Yeah I was trying to tan my pasty skin with a mate and having a dip in the farkin freeszing water!

SirShire

First Grade
jc155776 said:

Highlights:

Carmens
Beach Hotel in Bondi
Palace at Coogee
Gymea Pub

Lowlights:

You put Northies as a lowlight, yet Gymea Pub and Carmens in the top bracket? Please dont tell me you then kicked on to hunters, before bedding some dreg in her shed in Waterfall!

On another note, Ocean Beach Hotel, Cottesloe - amazing!

SirShire

First Grade
Yes you did mate.

I didnt bother going there at all in the past two months. Then my parents came over last weekend and I figured I'd have a dig (and no, to those who will no doubt ask, my mum didnt drag me out!)

The Sunday sesh there is enormous - picture northies at its peak, and triple it. There are people just coming from every direction to this place, and unreal balcony up top overlooking what is probably the nicest beach in the country, and so many girls in short skirts. Best part? Boardies are acceptable at all times!

Give it a hit if you ever venture this way... amazing

otag

Juniors
security 5/10

chick's looks 9/10

chick's personalities 6/10

pick up chicks ratio - despite having picked up on the 3 occasions ive been there, i still think its an overall 7-8/10

vibe of the place 8/10

customer Service 7/10

im not going out of my way to go there again. the place can be left for you locals.

SirShire

First Grade
You're a harsh critic... most punters would jump at the ratings you've got there...

Fare go, you get goon security everywhere. And unless you're looking to marry the bird your trying to pic up, since when did personality come into it!

emetic

Juniors
ahh good ol' northies ... may have crap bouncers, but i always seem to have a fun time down there.