What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Outsiders thoughts on Northies

Snoop Shark

First Grade
SpiderShark said:
Oh - that's justiffication then. Nothing like local vigilante's.

Champ if a teenage girl is getting harrased, the bra boys would intervene! Why do u think all the girls brush bondi these days huh? Oh u wouldn't know!

spiderlegs said:
Just like when the Lebaneese bikies were contacted by these radical, self proclaimed infantiles.

So u obviously stereotype do u? What has the bikies got 2 do with young thugs bashing lifeguards? Please tell me!

spiderlegs said:
Yes they do - maybe people you know purchase from them.

that proves u have nothing!

spiderlegs said:
Oh dear - more like nerves are twitching.

If u call sittin at home watchin the cricket with the boys and having a laugh of our life at this forum twitching then i want what ever your on!

spiderlegs said:
To which your admiration for a group of thugs proves - the same group of thugs who are no different in their ways [according to your post] than those who would have left "on a stretcher".

So you are proud of these people that rule by means of fear?

TBH - how are they any different to any other factions that create trouble/violence in any locality?

My admiration for a group that look after their turf and look after fellow beach goers is what i applaude!

If a 16 yr old girl was getting harrased by a group of lads, i GURANTEE the bra boys would intervene! U would probably be perving at the 16 yr old ya grot!

So tell me what that has to do with a group of thugs that bash lifeguards huh?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Bastard_Squad said:
lebanese smash 50 or 60 odd cars in Maroubra in an unprovoked attack, what did the bra boys do ?

Shook hands and said not hard feelings.

I lost all respect for them then. (not that there was much to lose)

Someone has their knickers in a knot!

Do u know what happened when they made their way to the maroubra bay hotel? Do u know who got chased outta where? Do u know that night it was the juditsu X-Mas party? Did u know the damage of the cars was about a 1km away from the beach? Did u also know THOSE GUYS they shook hands with had nothing to do with the retaliation attacks?

OBVIOUSLY NOT!

And who were the group dropping their baseball bats running to their hotted up cars? Hmmmmmm

spider

Coach
Snoop Shark said:
Champ if a teenage girl is getting harrased, the bra boys would intervene!
So this makes them morally acceptable - wake up to what you are shovelling.

Why do u think all the girls brush bondi these days huh? Oh u wouldn't know!
Goods are cheaper at Mourabra.

So u obviously stereotype do u? What has the bikies got 2 do with young thugs bashing lifeguards? Please tell me!
How about you respond to the statement - rather than side step it.

My admiration for a group that look after their turf and look after fellow beach goers is what i applaude!
Thats your choice - if you have love for vigilante's, that is your choice.

But dont sit there and tell me they are law abiding citizens doing good - because they are not. I posted the relevant articles to substantiate my point.

What do you offer to back your opinion - thats right - cause you say so :lol:

So tell me what that has to do with a group of thugs that bash lifeguards huh?

You praise "your love gods" for doing so - but not the other way around. Your post condoned violence as a means to create harmony and safety. Would you like me to point that post oput again for you Snoop?

Its quite hypocritical - you i imagine are either in praise of these people for group attacks, or you are friends with them - which is it?

You are extremely quick to jump to their defense.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
SpiderShark said:
So this makes them morally acceptable - wake up to what you are shovelling.

Yeah it does! Better then onlookers! Look what happened at Griffith! Have a dig u weak merkin!

spiderlegs said:
Goods are cheaper at Mourabra.

You have no answer and this just proves it!

spiderlegs said:
How about you respond to the statement - rather than side step it.

Your the one side stepping old mate! ANSWER MY f*ckIN QUESTION!

spiderlegs said:
Thats your choice - if you have love for vigilante's, that is your choice.

But dont sit there and tell me they are law abiding citizens doing good - because they are not. I posted the relevant articles to substantiate my point.

I suggest u buy the dvd thats on the production line! About what they do around the area! U wish your bank account was slightly near the boys

spiderlegs said:
What do you offer to back your opinion - thats right - cause you say so :lol:

I have nothing to prove mate. We have no train lines(and NEVER WILL) and what i know is FACT! What u know is written by journo's! 1 point for trying though!

spiderlegs said:
You praise "your love gods" for doing so - but not the other way around. Your post condoned violence as a means to create harmony and safety. Would you like me to point that post oput again for you Snoop?

YEP

spiderlegs said:
Its quite hypocritical - you i imagine are either in praise of these people for group attacks, or you are friends with them - which is it?

You are extremely quick to jump to their defense.

So that attack on asians was the bra boys Mr knowfarkall? Keep reading the tele champ!

Just like saying all those involved in the riots were from the shire! I'll bring back that word for u cause it seems you may be dilusional- STEREOTYPE!

Thats all u are doing! No wonder u dont live at lurline bay!:lol:

spider

Coach
Snoop Shark said:
Have a dig u weak merkin!

ANSWER MY f*ckIN QUESTION!

Mr knowfarkall

dilusional
That is absolutely hilarious you egotistical infantile. Oops - i slipped to your level - next ill want to thump people.

I have nothing to prove mate. We have no train lines(and NEVER WILL) and what i know is FACT!
Yes - it would be an absolute waste of money on providing any sort of improvement or infrastructure - maybe the odd "shot shop".

What u know is written by journo's! 1 point for trying though!
And that is exactly why you got upset with the statements i made.

FTR - the journo's reported on the court proceedings and charges - that are fact.

The train lines - that is funny, ironic, but funny.

Thanks for my 1 point - LOL

Just like saying all those involved in the riots were from the shire!
Who said that, twas not i.

Thats all u are doing! No wonder u dont live at lurline bay!:lol:
I found the nerve did i Snoop - so my hunch was right.

It justifies all i have stated as my opinion :lol:

You seem to be an angry little man. :D

Snoop Shark

First Grade
SpiderShark said:
That is absolutely hilarious you egotistical infantile. Oops - i slipped to your level - next ill want to thump people.

Im glad u found it funny! So did we!

spiderlegs said:
Yes - it would be an absolute waste of money on providing any sort of improvement or infrastructure - maybe the odd "shot shop".
I didn't put the station at engadine! Take your anger out on someone else!

spiderlegs said:
And that is exactly why you got upset with the statements i made.

I wouldn't say upset i would say comical when u are talking jibber! Id hardly call your "statements" statements!

spiderlegs said:
FTR - the journo's reported on the court proceedings and charges - that are fact.

The train lines - that is funny, ironic, but funny.

Who mentioned the court case? I don't recall! FTR did someone get acquitted?:lol:

spiderlegs said:
Who said that, twas not i.

I said it u derrick! Using that as an example as u like to stereotype lebanese!

spiderlegs said:
I found the nerve did i Snoop - so my hunch was right.

This is actually fun! Remember i started this to get morons like yourself gee'd up:lol: Look back if u have to! It actually worked!

Hook, line and spider:D

spider

Coach
Snoop Shark said:
Take your anger out on someone else!
what post of mine makes you think im angry?

Who mentioned the court case? I don't recall! FTR did someone get acquitted?:lol:
The funny part is - if you read the link i posted, it mentions this all. So, no i dont deny the result, as much as the official charge.

I said it u derrick! Using that as an example as u like to stereotype lebanese!
And you can show me the quote in which i did this stereo typing?

This is actually fun! Remember i started this to get morons like yourself gee'd up:lol: Look back if u have to! It actually worked!

Hmmm - in doing so i recommend you do the same Snoop.
No fella - i believe you were the one swearing, name calling and typing in capitals - not i.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
SpiderShark said:
what post of mine makes you think im angry?

The funny part is - if you read the link i posted, it mentions this all. So, no i dont deny the result, as much as the official charge.

And you can show me the quote in which i did this stereo typing?

Hmmm - in doing so i recommend you do the same Snoop.
No fella - i believe you were the one swearing, name calling and typing in capitals - not i.

What makes u think i clicked on your link? I just typed away bra!

Who started this? Yes thats right snoop man! Don't be in denial now spider!

spider

Coach
:D
Snoop Shark said:
What makes u think i clicked on your link? I just typed away bra!
shame, but funny - you thought i was unaware - but having "read" the link, i was aware.

Who started this? Yes thats right snoop man! Don't be in denial now spider!

Pitty you could not close it.

Its ok to think you did all this as a so called G-up Snoop.

Fact remains when reading your posts you became irrate, and quite upset with your swearing and insults - so i agree to disagree there.

U were the only derreck to fall in the hole!:lol:

I see you failed to show me where i stereo typed and where i became angry. But thats ok, we can let it go now, unless you can show me - if you cant, just post another deterred ramble.

Silly silly:lol:
Silence does not necessarily constitute acceptance fella.

Do you post in Stormfront downunder as well as here?

I see you failed to show me where i stereo typed and became angry. Thats ok - ill leave it at that, unless you can show me - or post another indirect ramble to avoid doing so. :D

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'd be a bit careful of what you say about the Abbertons people. There was an acquittal based on self defense made.

Oh and the official address of Long Bay Correctional Centre is Malabar which is next door to - MAROUBRA.

jc155776

Coach
I like talking about pubs more than vigilante thugs.

Will be heading to the Cronulla RSL this Saturday/Maybe Friday.

Any good??

spider

Coach
jc155776 said:
I like talking about pubs more than vigilante thugs.

Will be heading to the Cronulla RSL this Saturday/Maybe Friday.

Any good??

More of a younger crowd on the Friday night mate.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The RSL is further away from Maroubra, Long bay Jail & uneducated dole bludging vigilante turf warriors disguised as grown men, so yes, it is a good place.

SirShire

First Grade
Macca said:
So does Newport Beach mate.

Oi trip to Newport is on, last weekend of Feb. Apparently Frankie has been hired - half the bus for me, half for my soon to be brother in law for his birthday. How bout it lads?

Latest posts