What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Post here and I will rate you as a punk band.

newman

First Grade
Isurus.

You are Cursive.

One of the few emo bands that have some credibilty. Crushingly sad but prophetic and brilliant songs about being an undateable and hedonistic emo singer. This sh*t could go on any radio station its so mellow and rule it, but for whatever reasons you guys are stuck with Shannon Noll.
Cursive-Domestica_250.jpg

Frenzy.

Post Whore
newman said:
Sharkadelic.

You are Drive Like Jehu.

Refused and At the Drive (two of the greatest bands in the history of time) in site you as their biggest influences. Enough said.
dlj.gif

Captain Jack,

You are Tim Armstrong from Rancid.

One of the heaviest hitters in the punk scene, you own your own label and have been frontman of Rancid, The Transplants, Operation Ivy, The Silencers and a bunch of other stuff.You sing like you are drunk and have 10 marbles in your mouth. You have been in trouble many times because of your problems with booze and smack and the fact that you wrote songs for Pinks new album. Youre popularity has ballooned then bottomed out several times over 20 years, but youre still going strong as ever and youre doing quite well out of it all.

In fact, the clash are reforming with you taking Joe Strummers spot.

timarmstrong.jpg

:lol:

I think I'm scared of myself now. :lol:

Pig Champion

Juniors
Well Newman, I'm new here so Im out of contention for a band, but a punk rock thread in the sharks forum, I just had to make my first post here.

POISON IDEA- Kings of punk.

Latest posts