What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Post here and I will rate you as a punk band.

so i'm a nazi bulldog fan ? :lol:

well i was a bit of a sharpie back in the 80's, but definitely on the goodtime tip. too busy drinking to get all right wing.

personally i was going with stiff little fingers - gaelic heritage, old school, left wing, hardly prolific and never hit it big but occassionally managed to hit it hard. pioneers of punk power pop

best song - alternative ulster

who's stepping up to the plate to do newman (not me)

newman

First Grade
Nah, it was just the 'spirit' name and what I came up with.

I love Stiff Little Fingers. Green Day ripped them off MASSIVELY!

Yeah, someone do me.

newman

First Grade
OK. So I have to go home now.

There will not be any more rating until tomorrow.

Take er easy.

OT a bit, but a mate of mine reckons The Saints are reforming for Homebake this summer, including of course Chris Baily & Ed Kueper back together.

Anyone else heard anything ?

sharkadelic

Juniors
This a recipe for disaster. As a newbie, I am going to get pinged with "Busted" or "good Charlotte" even though I solemly believe that the "Shape of punk to Come" is quite possibly the greatest album ever written

Thomo.

First Grade
Bastard_Squad said:
OT a bit, but a mate of mine reckons The Saints are reforming for Homebake this summer, including of course Chris Baily & Ed Kueper back together.

Anyone else heard anything ?

BS i heard on JJJ tonight that The saints were in the line up. i just heard the name mentioned, i can't elaborate anymore...sorry

fatshark

Bench
And besides, punk these days is crap.
No your just old and like top 40 these days!
Heres my favourite punk bands atm.

Sick of it All
Miles Away
Death Threat
DonnyBrook
godstomper
With Honor
Pennywise
good Riddance
madball
Offspring
Rise Against