What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: RD 2 NON EELS Games Discussion (Spoilers included)

Runaround Man

Juniors
I thought the Souths Titans game was very, very average.

If Parra played that poorly I would feel our season were in dire straits...

Refs were not very good either - I thought souths got plenty of bad calls - titans got a few bad ones.

Kornstar

Coach

Refs were not very good either - I thought souths got plenty of bad calls - titans got a few bad ones.

Glad someone else felt that way, i wasn't sure if i was falling asleep because i was tired or bored!

There seemed like there was no spark......

I am sure Qld viewers were spewing that had to see that game first!

Maybe it was the 8:30 kick-off? I know the fans were whinging about it and they showed how angry they were by not bothering to turn up, seems like the players didn't turn up either!

The refs were awful too!

Glad someone else felt that way, i wasn't sure if i was falling asleep because i was tired or bored!

There seemed like there was no spark......

I am sure Qld viewers were spewing that had to see that game first!

Maybe it was the 8:30 kick-off? I know the fans were whinging about it and they showed how angry they were by not bothering to turn up, seems like the players didn't turn up either!

The refs were awful too!

I was at that game, and can say without a shadow of doubt it was one of the scrappiest games I have ever seen. The refereeing wasn't that great either, but I have to doff my cap to the Souths fans who generated plenty of atmosphere for only 10,000 people. There was plenty of hatred in the Stadium I can tell you that.

strider

Post Whore
Jeez Archer must have a love-fest for the Red V.The penalty for 18-0 against Kimmorley for the interference in Weyman's play the ball was fantasyland.
And that dickhead Boyd , what a smartarse pat on Goodwin's head , Goodwin shouldn't have reacted , but if Boyd doesn't start , Goodwin doesn't react.
actually the refs are supposedly cracking down on the marker putting his feet/knees in the play the ball area - which has been one of kimmorley's loves for a looooong time - so I thought it was probably a legit penalty given what they said they'd do this year ..... archer is still a knob tho

Stagger eel

Staff member
I was at that game, and can say without a shadow of doubt it was one of the scrappiest games I have ever seen. The refereeing wasn't that great either, but I have to doff my cap to the Souths fans who generated plenty of atmosphere for only 10,000 people. There was plenty of hatred in the Stadium I can tell you that.

I can tell you that there was plenty of love in the section I was in, especially when Prince popped the fg..:lol:

fish eel

Immortal

yes, I agree.

Boring, dull game.

fish eel

Immortal

Scrappier than our match against Nth Qld last year? :lol:

Honestly, I do think, as I said earlier, our form from last week is looking pretty good.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Souths vs Tits game nearly put me to sleep, but the Carige flashbacks woke me up quick smart :lol: Should have been play on but it was just another mistake by the refs in what was a woeful game.

Nikki

Coach
I had to agree with Gus bangin on about "The Caution". I was waitin for the ref to call the Captains out to caution them that a caution was coming. Both Referees totally ruined what was already a boring game last night.

fish eel

Immortal
aside from cautions, the other thing that sh*ts me is the constant stopping of quick restarts.

FFS, let them play

Nikki

Coach
For some stoopid reason I cant see the time clock on Fox Sports. I have no idea how much time is left in the Warriors game.

Latest posts