What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: RD 2 NON EELS Games Discussion (Spoilers included)

Nikki

Coach
Did you tip them too?
that was the worst 2nd half that they have played when leading at half time ever, i doubt they'll get big crowds playing like that if it continues.

Sure did. And they were all over the Storm. I hope their coach rips em a new one. Steve Simpson musta had money on the Storm. How many times did he fumble that ball when a try was on the offering... :crazy: I woulda been 5/5.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
A bit of a side topic, but gee who would want to be a goal keeper !!!!!!???/

It must be the worst position in all the major sport codes in Australia

salvy71

Juniors
For some stoopid reason I cant see the time clock on Fox Sports. I have no idea how much time is left in the Warriors game.

The same for me if i kept my tv (not a widescreen) in normal mode but thankfully I have 2 other modes 16:9 and 14:9 ratio which i can switch to and I could see the clock on those .

I thought the Souths Titans game was very, very average.

If Parra played that poorly I would feel our season were in dire straits...

Refs were not very good either - I thought souths got plenty of bad calls - titans got a few bad ones.
the penalty count in that game must be some kind of record for a while there i thought the ref had swallowed the whistle and it was going off every time he exhaled :D

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Brisbane have been rubbish...they seem to operating under the impression Canberra exclusively run second man plays. The second man runner hasn't got the ball once, it's always the short pass and Brissie just let them stroll through. If Canberra start actually catching the ball in the second 40 it could be 56-0 again...

parra pete

Referee
The Raiders have gooduns in Croker, Vidot, Dugan, Fensom, Joel Thommo and Travis Waddell who were part of their NYC winning team in 2008. James Stuart was also (from memory).
Hope they can go on with the job in second half....

eels_fan

First Grade
Raiders win puts us into the 8

not that it really matters this early, let's just stay there now!!

parra pete

Referee
Really pleased for them...
Good win with no ball in the second half.
How good were Scott Logan and Al Tongue - getting better with age.
Justin Carney, Tommy Leahroyd-Lars, Joel Monaghan and Adam Mogg still to come back. They'll win their share, especially at Bruce Stadium.

Latest posts