What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: RD 2 NON EELS Games Discussion (Spoilers included)

MystikEel

Juniors
Kimmorley's getting a bit of rough treatment from the ref tonight. 3 penalties in how many minutes? :|

Glenn

First Grade
Dogs looked ordinary vs the Knights and same tonight.
I guess the trains coming back from Wollongong will be the target tonight.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kimmorley's getting a bit of rough treatment from the ref tonight. 3 penalties in how many minutes? :|

yeah Dragons getting some soft penalties tonight and also last week I thought

Maybe the refs are afrraid of a Bennett Spray? :sarcasm:

Real Eel

Juniors
WOW!

Scott Prince penalty goal attempt after the siren to send to extra time...hits the post and goes in!

Then first set in extra time, Asotasi like a dickhead strips the ball and gives a penalty and field position to the titans...

Prince slots an easy field goal

jono

Juniors
Jeez Archer must have a love-fest for the Red V.The penalty for 18-0 against Kimmorley for the interference in Weyman's play the ball was fantasyland.
And that dickhead Boyd , what a smartarse pat on Goodwin's head , Goodwin shouldn't have reacted , but if Boyd doesn't start , Goodwin doesn't react.

salvy71

Juniors
I gotta say the highlight of the Dragons game was seeing the Morris boys pretending to lay into each other during the fracas ....seeing the dopey ref charge in with a serious look on his face was priceless , although I'll give him credit for cracking up once Brett Morris started clapping and laughing and he realised he'd been had .

Latest posts