What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Referees

Daneel

Bench
In previous seasons i have been annoyed by playing the ball off the mark. At the start of the season i was excited with the prospect of the refs cracking down on this and for the first few weeks they seemed to be doing a good job. Well the first few weeks was as long as it lasted, play the ball where you like now.

Daneel

Bench
I don't even think he is arrogant....far from it actually..

Thought you were smarter than that pete, he has reeked of arrogance his whole career, an attribute that worked for him as a ref, will not work for him in his new role.

Suitman

Post Whore
Thought you were smarter than that pete, he has reeked of arrogance his whole career, an attribute that worked for him as a ref, will not work for him in his new role.

Agreed. Not having a go pete, but there's no doubt Harrigan is arrogant.
I don't always see arrogance as a bad attribute, but Bill pushes it to the limit.

Suity

sooty

Juniors
Guys Grant Atkins co ref on Friday night son of Graham Atkins we are in safe hands - a ref of the future, heads up

parra pete

Referee
Maybe Bill Harrigan is a good mate of para petes?

I got to know Bill very well when he was here for four days in March earlier this year. Very interesting bloke, passionate about his job. Smart arse No, Arrogant No. He couldn't do enough to promote the code, and meet and greet people...

Billy Harrigan.jpg

Latest posts