What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Roosters

Tommy Smith

Referee
I hope you're right guys. I have the Sharkies locked in for a top 4 spot so perhaps a GF match-up is on the cards.

No two clubs have recruited as well as the Sharks and Roosters, that's for sure.

adamkungl

Immortal
I hope you're right guys. I have the Sharkies locked in for a top 4 spot so perhaps a GF match-up is on the cards.

No two clubs have recruited as well as the Sharks and Roosters, that's for sure.

That GF matchup would tear my family apart :lol:

Brother's a massive sharks fan. Imagine the shame of being the first team to lose a GF to Cronulla.

SuperiorEasts

Juniors
So which players do you want to steal off us for next year? Jennings? SBW? Better get Slothfield on the case nice and early.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
:lol: You worry about names while we worry about winning premierships.
Im not worried about anything actually. Just laiughing at imbeciles like yourself, that still like to fly Ansett.
Gone dude, they dont exist. Easts never will be again. Called Sydney Roosters & their little used victory song needs updating.

Latest posts