What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Siege in Martin Place

I'm at work in the MLC building, we've been told not to leave the floor, let alone the building. Gotta put your hand up and ask if you wanna go to the toilet too.

Special K

Coach
Stay safe Tom. I spend most of my time doing meetings in the city at cafes... This has really shaken me up. I can't imagine what the poor people who are being held are going through

panfashark

Juniors
Multiculturalism.

("It will be good for the county","Australia needs it.")

What has this country become. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Any form of Religion is bad news.

Thoughts go out to those involved.

Quigs

Immortal
Stay calm folks. Do as you are instructed.

If the Police could just control the media speculation then it would be better. Apparently my old mate Hadley is going apeshit. If somebody wants to shot him then I will go character witness.

ghoti

Bench
just hoping people calm down and stop over-reacting, nothing happened yet and a lot of precautions being taken by police... the only known information is that there is a single nutjob holding a bunch of people in a cafe.

no cause for concern unless you are or know someone in the cafe at the moment

ghoti

Bench
A real terrorist would've just blown the shit out of the joint.

exactly.. can't think of a successful terrorist attack in recent history that has given hours of warning via a hostage take-over etc..

think the boston marathon bombing, the london bombing, 9/11... big terrorist strikes come unexpected. it's not f**kin die hard 3

Quigs

Immortal
exactly.. can't think of a successful terrorist attack in recent history that has given hours of warning via a hostage take-over etc..

think the boston marathon bombing, the london bombing, 9/11... big terrorist strikes come unexpected. it's not f**kin die hard 3

The mumbai hotel .... fair dinkums don't f**k around.

Latest posts