What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Siege in Martin Place

Understand that, just in this situation and Cronulla's riot history it opens up areas that don't need to be. How stereo types are perceived etc

Sharkman

Juniors
Seems like there a girl we work with who is inside, can't imagine what it's like.

Has had all our offices in a spin. It's eerie in the city at the moment.

Hope that everyone goes home to their families tonight

Feej

First Grade
Here's how our friends at the #BoganBible are reporting it...

B43dUioCEAA2tfK.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Here's how our friends at the #BoganBible are reporting it...

B43dUioCEAA2tfK.jpg

Yes this is forken interesting from the cesspool that is a Murdoch Rag.

The Police at this stage has not made contact with the offender and they don't even know his identity at this point in time.

Unless the Rag has hacked his phone then I think it should be their responsibility to tell the police all they know.

carcharias

Immortal
Just saw a couple of girls somehow get out of the cafe.
Very very scared they were
One looked hysterical
Heavy viewing.

southland

Juniors
Re Tele cover: Pathetic fear mongering for the sake of making some $$ over a sad situation.

Interesting watching commercial coverage vs ABC, commercial channels wild with speculation where ABC very conservative and patient...

Anyway good luck to those inside must be hell anxiety after 8 odd hours...

Feej

First Grade
...and this is what you get on Twitter when you dare question the #BoganBible

Aussie Infidel @gingy___
@PeterIacono @tomsteinfort Go f**k a goat you filthy terrorist lover!

cb4

First Grade
Tough day for me. Family member is in there, no one has heard from them. Hope everyone else is ok. Very mentally draining.

Special K

Coach
Guys, please keep the "jokes" out of this one. As mentioned above one of our forum members has a family member inside. CB4 gives you guys an awful lot - please show respect.

Please keep things tasteful. This forum gives us all an escape from things and this is a shocking and sickening event, don't make it harder then it has to be.

bluey

Bench
Tough day for me. Family member is in there, no one has heard from them. Hope everyone else is ok. Very mentally draining.

Wow that's no good mate i hope all turns out well for your family member and for all else involved .

chewsta

First Grade

Shit, I hope your family member is returned to you safe and sound mate.

Thoughts with you and your family CB. Stay strong mate. The boys on the ground are the best of the best.

We're all behind you.

Jaegerex

Juniors
Best of luck and sorry to hear CB, after they released the name of the guy, mate at work paniced a bit. This Monis is on bail for accesory to murder and my mate was witness to the murder in question, brings up some bad and haunting memories for him.

Latest posts