What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Site performance

emjaycee

Coach
What I am seeing on the SAMSUMG S7 using Chrome browser is:
1. the site content loads as per normal but any hyperlinks are disabled while the ads load and then when you select the hyperlink, it does the same thing on the new page that you have gone to... that's if the page didn't move and you ended up hitting the wrong hyperlink;
2. some ads display at the bottom of the screen and cover the comments field where you type, meaning that you cannot see the characters that you type and end up with MASSIVE typos (or spend twice as long correcting your typos).

Very frustrating.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What I am seeing on the SAMSUMG S7 using Chrome browser is:
1. the site content loads as per normal but any hyperlinks are disabled while the ads load and then when you select the hyperlink, it does the same thing on the new page that you have gone to... that's if the page didn't move and you ended up hitting the wrong hyperlink;
2. some ads display at the bottom of the screen and cover the comments field where you type, meaning that you cannot see the characters that you type and end up with MASSIVE typos (or spend twice as long correcting your typos).

Very frustrating.

appreciate your feedback mate

Who exactly is your IT expert?
I could ask Mik to help. He helped me set up my smart TV

I know you think you are being funny but sometimes you really need to stop and think before you click on Post Reply

Gronk

Staff member
Mobile still working ok my end!

Isn't it time for an upgrade @rocketman ?
4.gif

_66724714_80smobile.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
appreciate your feedback mate

I know you think you are being funny but sometimes you really need to stop and think before you click on Post Reply

Ok I apoligise. It's a little slow but I am hardly having a cry about it. Just made a light hearted joke. Sorry if it upset you.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ok I apoligise. It's a little slow but I am hardly having a cry about it. Just made a light hearted joke. Sorry if it upset you.

you didn't upset me,

just made a dick of yourself when Coby is working his butt off trying to get the adds sorted which pay the way to provide a free service for you to entertain yourself for free

Gazzamatta

Coach
The issue remains .Is work being done to correct the problem?
An update would be appreciated please Twizz or Gronky.
Cheers

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yes mate, as Coby said its not something we did and its very frustrating

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
you didn't upset me,

just made a dick of yourself when Coby is working his butt off trying to get the adds sorted which pay the way to provide a free service for you to entertain yourself for free
Lots of other people made jokes. Seems strange to have singled him out.

Latest posts