What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: SOO 2024 - no halfbacks.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Cleary, Moses, Sezer, Hynes, Reynolds, Fogarty (Qld), Hughes (NZ) all out injured this weekend.

Bunch of kids like Sanders, Strange, Weekes, Katoa, Teaupa, Galvin, Sullivan, Atkinson (Qld) played or playing this weekend

After that is Hutchinson, Burton, Hastings, Luai,

So the kids won't play. Moses will return but only a week or 2 before. Hynes might be OK by then but if not the next men up may be

TOWNSEND/BROOKS

DJDL

Bench
Cleary, Moses, Sezer, Hynes, Reynolds, Fogarty (Qld), Hughes (NZ) all out injured this weekend.

Bunch of kids like Sanders, Strange, Weekes, Katoa, Teaupa, Galvin, Sullivan, Atkinson (Qld) played or playing this weekend

After that is Hutchinson, Burton, Hastings, Luai,

So the kids won't play. Moses will return but only a week or 2 before. Hynes might be OK by then but if not the next men up may be

TOWNSEND/BROOKS

Christ you’re a shit stirrer at times.

Quigs

Immortal
images

Special K

Coach
I was all in for Nicho and Cleary. I have zero interest in Nicho going in there without him.

Keary makes sense at 6. They will probably go Nicho but f**k that throw Moses into the fire and let them wear the heat. Nicho and Moses also an option but scape goat central there.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It’s got hot mess written all over it. A big confidence hit that could go both ways.
I hate Origin so much.

Reactions: PJ

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Will be interesting to see if cows reinvest in Chad at the end of the year....sure he'd be looking to join the illustrious 300 gamer club...and rightly so.

Latest posts