What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT The Storms last finals series

Quigs

Immortal
Speaking of Big George. I wonder how munch weight Bellyache will shed off him before kickoff next year.

Craig doesnt like fat bastards.

shaggs

Coach
Mate, I think its over for the Sharks. Not withstanding the off field dramas, i think peptides only remain in the system for a period of 10 months before the body completely flushes it out. Watch out for side effects in the big four - including enlarged jaw line, reduced testes and a cramped running style.

Peptides don't do that you muppet.
Shrunken testes is from using test. Which return post cycle.
Jaw line from growth hormone
Cramped running style from being unco.

The sides are non existent from peptides because they don't really do anything.

Frailty

First Grade
Cronk and Smith are still playing well. Slater is the one that is one the way out IMO.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Does that mean they stop sending there beat to easts tigers.

Fonua, Hampton etc

Widdop had a run up here too, toget him fitter for the storm's finals tilt...
Speaking of Easts tigers, I'll probably go watch their GF against Mackay this weekend.

sharknows

Bench
Whatever happens at the Storm I hope I get to see more of bellyache spittin the dummy when his team lose......f**k I love that!

cb4

First Grade
The Storm will be fine. They recruited the Titans gun centre which they were spewing about.

Belly can make an average forward work in his system, so Georgie taking Ryles spot will be fine.

Origin period kills them. They best thing that could happen to them is G.I gets the #1 jersey and DCE gets the 7.

Peptides don't do that you muppet.
Shrunken testes is from using test. Which return post cycle.
Jaw line from growth hormone
Cramped running style from being unco.

The sides are non existent from peptides because they don't really do anything.

Oh ok, they dont' do anything.

I have footage of the the Big 4 and greg bird in the Australian test camp.
[youtube]nGojEyYBmwc[/youtube]

Latest posts