What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Women like Sarah Durazza ruining Rugby League

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
This was the woman who accepted the free tennis box from Manly for Anthony Watmough allegedly assaulting her father.
I had a close look at he replay of this very odd looking girl, who for obvious reasons is struggling to make in the big time in her chosen career as a model, & I feel she has used this entire incident to further her career. I may be wrong.
I am sure she thought that the exposure given to her on last nights 4 corners program would help her. In other words, by using the NRL & some controversy, she could get some airtime & use that airtime to further her own career.
Well, I think that they may backfire as we could all see, she was very strange looking. With youth on her side , she may get a gig wiht Ralph for novelty value or something along those lines, but thats it. She has brought the game into disrepute by adding to the Watmough stupidity.
I think that Manly should withdraw the offer of the box & ban her family from the games. It seems anybody can come out & say anything against our clubs & players without fear of being double checked or reprisals.
I like the stance that Galop took with Bronx Goodwin & Reni MAitua. You can't sue our game & at the same time be involved with it.

Don't bag her appearance - its just childish!

Also, I'd be curious to know when Manly did the apologising and offering the box. Before or after they knew it was going to be on 4 Corners?

t1tan

Juniors
The title of this thread should be-"Stupid players and ignorant fans ruining rugby league"

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Don't bag her appearance - its just childish!

Also, I'd be curious to know when Manly did the apologising and offering the box. Before or after they knew it was going to be on 4 Corners?

I think her appearnce has everything to do with it. She is quite average looking for a model. In fact, I found her entire demeanour extremely odd & uncomfortable. She is trying to get work for modelling & pageantry. She is coming up short. Nothing like begging your father to go along to a launch & be seen with NRL players for the papers. Even better to be involved in controversy & get some solitary exposure nation wide.
She is odd looking for somebody who has chosen her line of work. But then again, sometimes they need odd looking models.

perverse

Referee
she's got a pretty bangin' body from what i've seen.

0,,6525658,00.jpg

*nods*

Reefy - for once I agree with you on something. I don't think she's particularly attractive but then attractiveness is basically a matter of personal preferences. (As evidenced by those footy players who find Charmayne Palavi rootable).

Mr Saab

Referee
Where does Watmong get off by abusing her father about her appearance? Dont shoot the girl. Its the f**king players that need a taste of reality.

Whats a tennis box, by the way?

Initially I thought whats Manly got to do with boxes at the tennis. But then I assume that its some type of corporate hospitality box that Manly has at Brookvale. Anyone care to elaborate?

God-King Dean

Immortal
She was revelling in the attention. Days after it happened the media where outside her house & went to her car blowing kisses.

haha, still can' believe Watmough the dope.

" Your daughter's a s**t. "

I'll have to discuss this with Watmough at the next Mensa meeting.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yep all her fault a thick as pig 5h1t drunk guy was deregotary towards her and that her father had something to say about it. How dare she go out to a pub and not expect to be verbally abused!

Re her looks, I wouldn't complain waking up next to her in a morning!

Sam I Am

Juniors
Someone should forward this thread to 4 Corners. They could do a follow up story on how some followers of the game are as boneheaded as its players.

Come into the 21st century, guys. Come into the light!

God-King Dean

Immortal
3394235385_d5b4720b4d.jpg

I'd rather a girl have no boobs than fake ones. They look ridiculous.

That said... I'd plough that til next July.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
3 judiciary members were stood down from duty this year.
You cannot attack the game & be involved in it at the same time.
her family should be banned from games until she apologizes or her father takes legal action or settlement is out of court.
It's like the old "he bit me sir, thats why I punched him" trick. Now that you have to proceed with biting charges it is a very rare occurrence.
The heirarchy are leaving our game more & more exposed to the crooks like this thing who want to use it for their own benefit, with zero care about the ramifications. She could have cost the Manly club millions last night.
Now if Manly had have sacked watmough immediately, would she have been on TV last night still?
Dam right the low life tramp would have been.

Shorty

Staff member
What a joke of a thread.
She appears extremely up herself, so she probably did know who Watmough was...but because Watmough probably smelt of beer and is hideously unattractive...she pretended not to know who he was.

The above does not constitute verbal abuse or physical abuse of her father.